• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
hi, as title reads.
is the sn from polish source BM (ends in S) good?
has anyone tested the sn from them?

referring to the 500g container labelled "pure" with >98.5%

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
can someone please confirm this so i can place an order without any worries TT

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
hi, as title reads.
is the sn from polish source BM (ends in S) good?
has anyone tested the sn from them?

referring to the 500g container labelled "pure" with >98.5%
It should be. But it does not ship it out PL, did you try to make the order? Also, what puts me in doubt is that it is really cheap, like 5euros(dollars) or so...

Last edited:
Reactions: bussy
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I tried this source and was a no go as they won't ship overseas. I'm in the US. I also got an e-mail stating that they don't ship to residences as this is a dangerous chemical. I would imagine the quality is good as it's a legit chemical company but buying and getting it shipped is another matter.

dustyrainbow

dustyrainbow

Apr 15, 2023
Could order it to Germany. Couldn't test it tho; all I can say it was in a well-closed container and the mail package itself had warning signs on it.

SN itself isn't expensive from what I've heard;
But shipping costs can be high AND if the supplier knows about the risky selling (e.g. to private individuals or to strict countries) they might charge more (for example DMC after the BBC report, if I interpreted the posts here right)

Reactions: bussy and DeIetedUser4739
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
Yes its good.
But you need a service ship provider to ship your country.

Reactions: bussy and Esokabat
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
It should be. But it does not ship it out PL, did you try to make the order? Also, what puts me in doubt is that it is really cheap, like 5euros(dollars) or so...
Yeah, I mean I heard SN isnt necessarily meant to be expensive but this does seem really really cheap for such a large amount... but they seem reputable and theyve even provided more info abt the SN over email. just wanted to confirm incase tho.

Could order it to Germany. Couldn't test it tho; all I can say it was in a well-closed container and the mail package itself had warning signs on it.

SN itself isn't expensive from what I've heard;
But shipping costs can be high AND if the supplier knows about the risky selling (e.g. to private individuals or to strict countries) they might charge more (for example DMC after the BBC report, if I interpreted the posts here right)
Yupp, I had checked DMC but the prices are absurd... hence why im buying from BM. I had checked the courier prices (the ones that BM offers) and they seem to be relatively inexpensive so thats a plus.

Yes its good.
Thank you for confirming, I already thought about the shipping as BM only ships within EU.... im in the UK so ill have a online friend from the EU buy it and ship to me ^^
I tried this source and was a no go as they won't ship overseas. I'm in the US. I also got an e-mail stating that they don't ship to residences as this is a dangerous chemical. I would imagine the quality is good as it's a legit chemical company but buying and getting it shipped is another matter.
They dont do international shipping which is why, their site states they only ship within the EU sadly... I havent heard anything about not shipping to private residences though, I mean in the checkout they dont ask for a business/company name or address? That section is optional to fill out. Although Ill give it a try and see T_T

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yeah, I mean I heard SN isnt necessarily meant to be expensive but this does seem really really cheap for such a large amount... but they seem reputable and theyve even provided more info abt the SN over email. just wanted to confirm incase tho.
But, are you outside of PL? Because i live in EU, outside of PL, and still cannot get it shipped to my house.

A

Alex_Morgan

May 26, 2024
Yes BM is very good. I have a 250g bottle from there.
You need a shipping provider with a address in Poland.

Reactions: losing hope
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
Can anyone please PM me the SN source to deliver it to European country?

I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
Yes BM is very good. I have a 250g bottle from there.
You need a shipping provider with a address in Poland.
250g bottle does not exist. How is this possible?

• Yay!
Reactions: Alex_Morgan, bussy and wyo777
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
What You all talking about..... This source sells from end of may to all EU countries including UK. Thre is only optional if U got company or not. 1 kg cost around 5£ delivery 45 £ .Like i said before i ordered it last week and is still not in delivery. This is suprising and i am very concern about it but i will give them 2 days more. It is legal product, even if they do some connections to this website it is still legal. I am not afraid about stupid wellfair checks, just tell them to f. off.
Yes its good.
Nope

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
But, are you outside of PL? Because i live in EU, outside of PL, and still cannot get it shipped to my house.
yes i am outside of PL... although i thought that they shipped to any country as long as it is within the EU? are you from the UK?

What You all talking about..... This source sells from end of may to all EU countries including UK. Thre is only optional if U got company or not. 1 kg cost around 5£ delivery 45 £ .Like i said before i ordered it last week and is still not in delivery. This is suprising and i am very concern about it but i will give them 2 days more. It is legal product, even if they do some connections to this website it is still legal. I am not afraid about stupid wellfair checks, just tell them to f. off.

Nope
last time i checked they dont do international shipping>? I even emailed them a while ago asking if they ship to the UK, which they said no to.
Yes you right, its 500g bottle.
hi can i ask if you are in poland ? or just in EU?

A

Alex_Morgan

May 26, 2024
yes i am outside of PL... although i thought that they shipped to any country as long as it is within the EU? are you from the UK?

last time i checked they dont do international shipping>? I even emailed them a while ago asking if they ship to the UK, which they said no to.

hi can i ask if you are in poland ? or just in EU?
I am in EU.
BM replied to me by email that they do not send it abroad.
So I used a shipping service provider with a Polish address who then sent it on to me.

• Informative
Reactions: Esokabat and bussy
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
I am in EU.
So I used a shipping service provider with a Polish address who then sent it on to me.
oooh so they dont ship to EU regardless? only within poland i assume?
thank you for the info ^^ i thought they shipped to anyone as long as they are within the EU, guess not then.

Reactions: Alex_Morgan
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I am in EU.
Wow... It is somewhat complicated.

A

Alex_Morgan

May 26, 2024
Yes CTB is complicated :pfff:

• Yay!
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
Yes 500g bottles.
But now i'm not sure. I hope we mean the same source.
The bottles have blue caps.
There are 2 source in poland beginning with B, both have blue caps.
Both have 500g and 1kg bottles.

I don´t know exatly which source is now mean in this tread. :notsure:

1. B..... (6 letters)
2. B........ (9 letters)

Bremer

Bremer

Feb 2, 2024
I have tested the SN from this source with "Tetra" brand test strips. Here is the result for your information or comparison.

Attachments

• Result BMS SN.jpg
    Result BMS SN.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
There are 2 source in poland beginning with B, both have blue caps.
Both have 500g and 1kg bottles.

I don´t know exatly which source is now mean in this tread. :notsure:

1. B..... (6 letters)
2. B........ (9 letters)
hi im talking abt the first one (6 letters) in this thread ^^

Reactions: Myrmecia
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
hi im talking abt the first one (6 letters) in this thread ^^
Ok, but how are you organizing the shipment? Also, do you see it actually costs 4.50 euro for 1KG?
The analytical one(most pure) is the one from w*****m.

Last edited:
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Ok, but how are you organizing the shipment? Also, do you see it actually costs 4.50 euro for 1KG?
The analytical one(most pure) is the one from w*****m.
For shipment, I am taking @Alex_Morgan's advice. I have found a company willing to forward the parcel to the UK, just have to discuss the details ^^
For me it says the 1kg option is €3.71 (zł15.90) although im buying the 500g one !

I have checked out w*****m but havent found many ppl here who can vouch for how legit they are :(
+ they have not replied to my emails whereas BM is much more responsive.

Is the quality of SN from BM not up to standard? As they do not label any grade on the SN, but rather just calls it "pure". Would buying from w*****m be better?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
For shipment, I am taking @Alex_Morgan's advice. I have found a company willing to forward the parcel to the UK, just have to discuss the details ^^
For me it says the 1kg option is €3.71 (zł15.90) although im buying the 500g one !

I have checked out w*****m but havent found many ppl here who can vouch for how legit they are :(
+ they have not replied to my emails whereas BM is much more responsive.

Is the quality of SN from BM not up to standard? As they do not label any grade on the SN, but rather just calls it "pure". Would buying from w*****m be better?
W*****m quality should be better. I think also that syn******1 is at the same level as BM.
But W should be the best as it is analytical level.

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
W*****m quality should be better. I think also that syn******1 is at the same level as BM.
But W should be the best as it is analytical level.
Do yk anyone or have any threads abt people successfully getting SN from W*****m? I assume they only ship within PL too?
havent done as much research on W compared to BM... them being unresponsive doesnt help aswell :(
even tho W is better, is the quality of BM compared to W that significant?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Do yk anyone or have any threads abt people successfully getting SN from W*****m? I assume they only ship within PL too?
havent done as much research on W compared to BM... them being unresponsive doesnt help aswell :(
even tho W is better, is the quality of BM compared to W that significant?
The more pure is the SN the more chances you will have to succeed.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yes 500g bottles.
But now i'm not sure. I hope we mean the same source.
The bottles have blue caps.
I wrote you a pm to ask infos about e he shipment. Can you answer please? Even just a simple "No" is enough.

C

ChrisAvery

Jun 7, 2024
I have tested the SN from this source with "Tetra" brand test strips. Here is the result for your information or comparison.
Is the result of this "Tetra" test good or bad?

I ordered yesterday from W........m a 100 g bottle, it´s necessary to used a shipping provider, they don´t send abroad.