• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I have lost hope in those painless methods. If this is going to be the last thing I'm going to experience pain, then I'm ready to do it.

The thing is, I've already attempted to CTB many times and now I'm always under supervision of my parents. I can't find enough time for partial. I don't have enough resources and I don't think SN is suitable for me. I'm 5'8 and 220 lbs.

I am thinking about slitting my throat with a really sharp knife. Probably slicing through my carotid. If a rope can constrict it, a knife can cut it, right? It isn't that deep after all. Kinda superficial.

And please don't ask me to find a better way or more humane way. I can't. I know most of you can relate but you are really kind and don't want me to go that way. I sincerely thank you for it. But I have no other option. I have to end my suffering.

Is this lethal enough ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think a method like this would be really difficult to even attempt because the survival instinct would kick in, at least from what I'm aware it's generally not a recommended method. But anyway I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: Pomegranate and loopdaloop
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
It may not be the most reliable method, but if you choose to pursue this approach, it is essential to minimize the pain. This will enable you to cut more efficiently and deeply. Even a shallow cut can induce significant pain, leading to a halt in the process. Therefore, you would require a substantial amount of painkillers for this method to be effective.

If you're suggesting that you wouldn't care about the pain and believe you can override the natural instincts, it's important to recognize that our brains are hardwired to respond to extreme pain and discomfort. The body, too, will instinctively react and attempt to protect itself, even if your conscious desire is to continue cutting your throat. The body's innate survival mechanisms can kick in, triggering reflexive actions that either withdraw from or minimize further harm.