• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

idontgiveadvicehere

idontgiveadvicehere

Nov 19, 2021
In Stan's Guide, I saw "Risperidone- 4,9 nM" .... I have no idea what that unit is or what the comma means?

I'm already on Risperidone (.5 mg, likely to be increased), but I don't see anyone talking about it, and I don't want to take any chances in messing this up. Would it be just as good as meto?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Reactions: HappyPotato
H

HappyPotato

Oct 12, 2021
I'd like to know too. I have some but I don't take it anymore.

P

Paradox_

Jul 2, 2019
In Stan's Guide, I saw "Risperidone- 4,9 nM" .... I have no idea what that unit is or what the comma means?

I'm already on Risperidone (.5 mg, likely to be increased), but I don't see anyone talking about it, and I don't want to take any chances in messing this up. Would it be just as good as meto?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Did this question ever get answered for you? I'm curious, too. I take it every day for a tic disorder and wonder if it would be a good AE