• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trashalready

trashalready

May 10, 2022
I'm planning on doing the SN method, I just wanna know if I really have to take propanolol.
Based on the research I've been doing, and from what I understand, it's only necessary if one wants to reduce heart attacks (?). I read the list of failures/successes and some took it, some others didn't, so I'm thinking I might be good to go with SN (duh), metoclropramide and acid reducers?
I'd very much appreciate if someone could answer this question, I know it might be a little bit dumb, but I really wanna get this method right.

Antiquated

Antiquated

Oct 11, 2020
You can be successful without it. Personally, I know I couldn't withstand the tachycardia so SN is not an option unless I can find a b-blocker.

Reactions: LivideLamb, miserableforever and Shrike94
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
PPeH recommended a mix of 400mg Propranolol + SN, but I'm afraid I will vomit it all, so I will take half dose (200mg) propranolol 1 hour before SN, and 200mg mixed in second glass. Hopefully I don't vomit the first glass of pure SN + water

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
SN makes your heart race and beta blockers reduce both heart rate and the possibility of having a panic attack.
That PPeH recommendation of taking propranolol only once mixed with SN is just plain baffling.

• Love
klm

klm

life is despair
Jan 20, 2020
I'm planning on doing the SN method, I just wanna know if I really have to take propanolol.
Based on the research I've been doing, and from what I understand, it's only necessary if one wants to reduce heart attacks (?). I read the list of failures/successes and some took it, some others didn't, so I'm thinking I might be good to go with SN (duh), metoclropramide and acid reducers?
I'd very much appreciate if someone could answer this question, I know it might be a little bit dumb, but I really wanna get this method right.
I tried to ctb almost a year ago with SN, and I would be gone rn if it wasn't for my heart racing, it scared me so bad so I eventually told someone what I had done, it was like it was about to explode, the ambulance came to my house and took me to the hospital, anyways I deem propanolol as an essential for this method, I didn't know about beta blockers when I took it then, I'm planning on trying again soon and I'm definitely gonna get a beta blocker, SI would get in the way without it, so I recommend you get propanolol or have another way to stop you're heart from racing if you're going to use SN

Hope this helps <3

• Informative
Reactions: Antiquated, miserableforever, Dead Meat and 2 others
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
I tried to ctb almost a year ago with SN, and I would be gone rn if it wasn't for my heart racing, it scared me so bad so I eventually told someone what I had done, it was like it was about to explode, the ambulance came to my house and took me to the hospital, anyways I deem propanolol as an essential for this method, I didn't know about beta blockers when I took it then, I'm planning on trying again soon and I'm definitely gonna get a beta blocker, SI would get in the way without it, so I recommend you get propanolol or have another way to stop you're heart from racing if you're going to use SN

Hope this helps <3
What dose of beta blocker propanolol do you recommend?

• Hugs
1000winds

1000winds

Student
Jul 24, 2022
SN makes your heart race and beta blockers reduce both heart rate and the possibility of having a panic attack.
That PPeH recommendation of taking propranolol only once mixed with SN is just plain baffling.
it also says you can take it at the same time as the antiemetic which is 40minutes before sn.

S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
I am going to take 200mg 1.15 hour before the SN drink. It will prevemt tachycardia and as a result of lower heartbeat + less oxygen in brain you will pass out faster. So yeah i would deem it necessary if you have a strong SI

Reactions: miserableforever
Π•Π»Π΅Π½Π°

Π•Π»Π΅Π½Π°

Aug 30, 2022
Π― ΡΠΎΠ±ΠΈΡ€Π°ΡŽΡΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ 200 ΠΌΠ³ Π·Π° 1,15 часа Π΄ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌΠ° SN. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΎΡ‚Π²Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ Ρ‚Π°Ρ…ΠΈΠΊΠ°Ρ€Π΄ΠΈΡŽ, ΠΈ Π² Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚Π΅ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠΎΠ³ΠΎ сСрдцСбиСния + мСньшСго количСства кислорода Π² ΠΌΠΎΠ·Π³Ρƒ Π²Ρ‹ быстрСС потСряСтС сознаниС. Π’Π°ΠΊ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄Π°, я Π±Ρ‹ счСл Π½Π΅ΠΎΠ±Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌΡ‹ΠΌ, Ссли Ρƒ вас ΡΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ SI
Π£ мСня Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ бисопролол. ΠŸΠΎΠ΄ΡΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠΈΡ‚Π΅, поТалуйста, сколько ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Π£ мСня Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ бисопролол. ΠŸΠΎΠ΄ΡΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠΈΡ‚Π΅, поТалуйста, сколько ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ.
Π‘ΠΎΡŽΡΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ бисопролол Π½Π΅ совсСм ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚. Π£ Π½Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π½Π΅ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ…Π°Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΌ дСйствия, ΠΎΠ½ сниТаСт Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½ΠΎ Π½Π΅ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ влияСт Π½Π° частоту сСрдцСбиСния. Π”ΠΎΠ·Π° бисапролола, которая ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ Π·Π°ΠΌΠ΅Π΄Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ сСрдцСбиСниС Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ снизит Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅, ΠΈΠ·-Π·Π° Ρ‡Π΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΡƒΡΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ Ρ‚ΠΎΡˆΠ½ΠΎΡ‚Π°. Π― Π±Ρ‹ Π²ΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ Π²ΠΎΠ·Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Π»Π°ΡΡŒ ΠΎΡ‚ бисопролола, Ссли чСстно.

• Aww..
Reactions: Π•Π»Π΅Π½Π°
Π•Π»Π΅Π½Π°

Π•Π»Π΅Π½Π°

Aug 30, 2022
I am going to take 200mg 1.15 hour before the SN drink. It will prevemt tachycardia and as a result of lower heartbeat + less oxygen in brain you will pass out faster. So yeah i would deem it necessary if you have a strong SI
What does SI mean?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
What does SI mean?
Survival instinct, инстинкт выТивания. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ» Π²Π°ΠΆΠ΅Π½ Π² основном для ΠΊΠΎΠΌΡ„ΠΎΡ€Ρ‚Π°, ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ тахикардия ΠΈ аритмия ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ Π½Π°ΠΏΡƒΠ³Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π·Π°ΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² послСдний ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚.

• Love
Reactions: Π•Π»Π΅Π½Π°
botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022
I think you're supposed to take Atleast 800mg it helps with the heart racing but also adds to the poison overall… you don't want to fail if you go the SN route worth getting the beta blocker