• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
Im seeing a bunch of info saying you need to use one of 6 anti emetics if you want to ctb with SN
since i cant find any of them at a mall i went with a big ass bottle of pepto

Should i put in the work to aquire a more serious AE or would pepto work in a
"At least its something " sense

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. Pepto isn't an antiemetic. It is an antacid.

The antiemetic helps to prevent nausea+vomiting and helps to move the sn to the small intestine at a faster rate.

The antacid, such as Tagamet or tums, is used to reduce acidity in the stomach. The acid in the stomach works to convert the sodium nitrite to sodium nitrate, nacl, and some other salts(which you DON'T want). The lower the acid level, the more sn is able to reach your intestines.

This is the gist of it. I assume so, but have you heard of Stan's guide?

Lastly, please only attempt this if you're absolutely sure that you want to die. You are a very new member on here. I'd hate to find out that you are rushing into this... Also, I will give you a heads up, because you're new: some people report taking 1 or 2 grams of sn to test it out. DO NOT ever do this. It's not something to mess around with. I've seen a few threads regarding 'testing it out'.

Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: BeeLoyal, autumnal, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I would put in the effort to acquire one of the recommended anti emetics. I don't think pepto will stop you vomiting.

Reactions: autumnal and not-2-b-the-answer
P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
Hey. Pepto isn't an antiemetic. It is an antacid.

The antiemetic helps to prevent nausea+vomiting and helps to move the sn to the small intestine at a faster rate.

The antacid, such as Tagamet or tums, is used to reduce acidity in the stomach. The acid in the stomach works to convert the sodium nitrite to sodium nitrate, nacl, and some other salts(which you DON'T want). The lower the acid level, the more sn is able to reach your intestines.

This is the gist of it. I assume so, but have you heard of Stan's guide?

Lastly, please only attempt this if you're absolutely sure that you want to die. You are a very new member on here. I'd hate to find out that you are rushing into this... Also, I will give you a heads up, because you're new: some people report taking 1 or 2 grams of sn to test it out. DO NOT ever do this. It's not something to mess around with. I've seen a few threads regarding 'testing it out'.

Best wishes.
I would put in the effort to acquire one of the recommended anti emetics. I don't think pepto will stop you vomiting.
I found a petstore locally that delivers metoclopramide, i know im not an animal but would that work?

Reactions: autumnal
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I found a petstore locally that delivers metoclopramide, i know im not an animal but would that work?

Meto is meto, nonetheless. It's the milligram amount that matters, whether that be meto for 'pets' or people. So yes, it would work.

Edit: @autumnal makes a really good point regarding the delivery medium the meto comes in. I did not consider that. The meto 'for animals' would work, but if it's in a chewable tablet, for example, it would be absorbed differently.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, autumnal and not-2-b-the-answer
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Generally yes, but see here for more explanation.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and theguineapigking