• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nepeta

nepeta

Mar 2, 2023
Life has been getting really tough lately, and I really just want to have a plan ready for if I reach my lowest, just so it's there. Looking into methods I think my best option would be to plan a suicide via partial suspension hanging, as I don't think anything else is in the realms of possibility right now. It's not an urgent situation so if things change I will reconsider other methods. I mostly have to ask what to expect if I go through with it? And would my small bedroom be a decent place? And what would the consequences be, should I fail/back out?

Any words are appreciated, once again it's not an urgent situation I just want the plan there.

• Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss
PoorlyTinted

PoorlyTinted

Mar 2, 2023
when you put force on your atiries you pass out pretty quickly so theres not much turning back. ur bedrooms fine as long as you know u wont be found for a while. i havent tried partial suspension so ion know how painful it is but overall its a pretty solid method. but i hope you get through whatever you are struggling with and never hit that low

Reactions: nepeta