• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
does the body make much noise during the process, as in thrashing, vocally ect

if u were near solid walls or is there some kind of choking gurgling sounds

is there setups to make it as quiet as possible, or setups to avoid if people are in proximity and don't want to alert anyone

any suspisious noise ect

i'm not clued up on the noise factor, does anybody have sources in this?

Reactions: worthIess, restingplace and ASp4E
beethovens_friend

beethovens_friend

an eccentric
Jun 10, 2024
Convulsions become an issue relating to noise after you pass out for a little while, and it happens in all hanging cases. Like you mentioned, people would probably be able to hear thrashing sounds if you don't clear the space around you as best as you can, from what I've read

Reactions: rottedfukkup
ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
I'm also curious about this, as this seems important.
I'd guess one way would be to cover the floor in a mattress or multiple, remove any nearby objects, and use a hanging point out of reach above you. But I'm not sure how you could also force yourself to be unable to stand up when convulsing, with these criteria in mind.

Reactions: rottedfukkup
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
I'm also curious about this, as this seems important.
I'd guess one way would be to cover the floor in a mattress or multiple, remove any nearby objects, and use a hanging point out of reach above you. But I'm not sure how you could also force yourself to be unable to stand up when convulsing, with these criteria in mind.

i also had the same idea of using a mattress as a buffer, possibly padding my body out as well with thick clothing ect, playing white noise or rain sounds ect to mask it out

i have no way to be out of earshot from other side of the walls

there's just one solid anchor point but against a solid heavy door, i was trying to imagine the length of the rope to drag away once secured agaisnt something to allow my body as much room away from the door

if i get caught in an attempt i won't get more chances after, one chance has to be it, knowing i do have this one solid chance is all i got, i don't know how to go about using it

i want to practise as well it's so risky getting caught

putting your body in a way that gets a bit caught and unable to stand access arms, i was thinking, if SI is stronger than you realised how those moments would feel, if u wanted to pull out and had restrained yourself, it wouldn't matter i suppose if it was succesful just a brief more of suffering it would be worthwhile

Last edited:
Reactions: worthIess