SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Ideally I'd order it in the fall but Colorado has a law that makes it illegal to sell/order SN and will be effective July 1st so I have to order it before then. The source ships from one of the Carolina states and it should take 5 days. Will this cause the SN to go bad somehow?

Reactions: Finalnight
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
SN doesn't go bad quickly if stored properly and when it does the process is very slow. If you change your mind in the future you can just bin it. I would order it earlier than risking the reinforce of the new bill making it all the more impossible.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Finalnight, sugarh1gh and 1 other person
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
SN doesn't go bad quickly if stored properly and when it does the process is very slow. If you change your mind in the future you can just bin it. I would order it earlier than risking the reinforce of the new bill making it all the more impossible.
Do you think the transport in a hot truck would cause issues? They say the bottle is in a cardboard box with foam peanuts so I'm hoping that will help?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Do you think the transport in a hot truck would cause issues? They say the bottle is in a cardboard box with foam peanuts so I'm hoping that will help?
I can't say for certain but you can always test it's purity before using it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
Do you think the transport in a hot truck would cause issues? They say the bottle is in a cardboard box with foam peanuts so I'm hoping that will helip?
it should be fine SN lasts a long time if you're worried you can buy testing strips or test it with your blood :)

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Oh god… this is my first time hearing this. This messes up a lot of things for me. Regardless, best of luck to you.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Ideally I'd order it in the fall but Colorado has a law that makes it illegal to sell/order SN and will be effective July 1st so I have to order it before then. The source ships from one of the Carolina states and it should take 5 days. Will this cause the SN to go bad somehow?
Could you PM me about that source?

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I suffer from the same problem. In general, SN is a very stable compound, and the temperature at which it spoils or begins to spoil is 320 degrees Celsius. If it will be exposed to some heat during shipping, that's no problem as long as you store it in safe conditions Later.

My problem is that I may not use it immediately after I buy it, so I am afraid that it will spoil because the temperature here exceeds 40 when I store it. Unfortunately, I do not have air conditioning.

• Informative
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and DeIetedUser4739
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
I suffer from the same problem. In general, SN is a very stable compound, and the temperature at which it spoils or begins to spoil is 320 degrees Celsius. If it will be exposed to some heat during shipping, that's no problem as long as you store it in safe conditions Later.

My problem is that I may not use it immediately after I buy it, so I am afraid that it will spoil because the temperature here exceeds 40 when I store it. Unfortunately, I do not have air conditioning.
I'm afraid temperatures in the truck may reach 40 Celsius, do you think a few days of that is fine?

Reactions: Unknown21