• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
As the titles says can i use olanzapine instead of benzodiazepine or oxazepam? I'm not too knowledgeable about this so it would be very helpful if someone can help me understand the difference between all the meds I mentioned, and if it can give the same reaction as benzos do.

Also I want to know in exactly what way benzo will help me in doing sn? Will it make me drowsy and sleep faster? Will it make me less agitated, nervous, anxious and afraid during sn taking/ctb?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Oxazepam is a medium-acting benzo and works for 8-12 hours. The highest blood level is reached after 1-3 hours. Each person reacts differently to medication.

Olanzapine is an antipsychotic medication that is used to treat psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Diazepam (Valium) is a long (up to 50 hours) and fast (30-60 minutes) acting benzodiazepine.

For probably all overdose or poison methods you can find in this forum, Diazepam is recommended. It´s used to make the process more peaceful.
I advise you to inform yourself thoroughly about SN and Diazepam overdoses, especially about risks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sid19 and Praestat_Mori