willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The title is a rhetorical question. I know I am the only one to answer that. But I am currently debating if today is the day. I've had my full suspension plan and location planned for months now, probably coming up on a year. However I have long since decided I will not pick a date ahead of time (maybe a week in advance at most). It's just too much pressure. I will do it when it feels right. And I have had multiple days feel right in the past week. The only thing holding me back since my last attempt is if I fail, I will loose everything worth living in my life and be sectioned again. But I think I have a fool proof plan. I'm tempted to do it today or tomorrow. I think I will go write my letters now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alonely, 90starve and MrDarkness
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Best wishes if you do decide to go through with it.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
wishing you the best with your plans.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Failing ctb is certainly what sounds so awful to me as well, I wish that suicide was much easier but anyway I wish you the best and I hope you find the freedom you search for when the time is right for you to leave.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry the previous attempts have failed.. I hope you manage to find a safe and peaceful exit OP.

Best wishes.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm writing my letters right now and realizing I don't even have enough energy to bother with this. I wrote one to my dad, the most important person in my life, and have since realized I don't know what to write to other people.