• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itsstillyou

Jun 27, 2024
Hey, the only thing that's stopped me from CTB'ing pretty much my entire life is fear of failing it and never having that guarantee, then I joined this forum, read about the night-night method, and it seems like the only one that I wouldn't just mess up and fail, and also one that wouldn't just result in brain damage for the rest of my life without me dying like many other methods could result in. I want to ask if there's any downsides to this method, because it seems almost too perfect to be true, and all the others seem like ones I would easily mess up or have no access to. I can buy the attached amazon links in the megathread, I have a place where I'm all alone, I don't think it can go wrong and maybe finally this can all fucking end. I'd love to see other people comment on their knowledge of this method and if there's really any downsides/any way to mess it all up. Thank you.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I haven't done a lot of research on this method but wanted to chime in since no-one replied.

From what I understand the night night method can be quite dangerous. (Could end up in a coma and/or get brain damage) I don't know if you're able to use the search option yet. So I've found some recent threads on the matter:

This one talks about how it's theoretically a good method but not easy to pull off and lots of people struggle with it.
https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/night-nighy.172606/

There was a thread recently from someone who used the night night method and ended up in a coma for a period of time.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/been-in-a-coma-for-a-year-and-a-half.168826/

And for good measure; the megathread (but maybe you already found it)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

The night night method certainly is no guarantee in my opinion.

Reactions: annointed_towers and RW__Asher23
Upvote 0
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah, as the other replier said, night-night isn't amazing and I don't think anyone would call it the best method, even subjectively. Chemical methods and the like, like NaNO2 or exit mask, tend to be far superior, not only because it doesn't require the overcoming of SI, but because the risk for long-term damage to the same degree as the night-night method is far lower. You're not going to get that same level of brain damage, and even if you do, chances are you've consumed so much of the substance you're using to CTB that the bus shortly follows.

Upvote 0