• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Freedom21

May 25, 2019
I have tried to find the sweet spot for partial and I can never seem to get it. I am now thinking of pills or pills/drowning in a bathtub. I have a prescription for lunesta 3 mg to sleep, oral morphine sulfate 30 ml bottle that's mostly full, and 5 fentanyl patches 25mcg/h. The morphine and fentanyl both expired in 2008 though. One on my parents was a doctor and I found it cleaning his office. If I do it on a day where a has a full bottle of lunest, the other stuff and mixing it with alcohol . Will it work? I also need to know how long I have to have to be alone to do this because I live with other people. Should I fast I have ibs so I kinda dont want to immediately throw up. I do have some anti nausea stuff. Please let me know your thoughts and options.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I have tried to find the sweet spot for partial and I can never seem to get it. I am now thinking of pills or pills/drowning in a bathtub. I have a prescription for lunesta 3 mg to sleep, oral morphine sulfate 30 ml bottle that's mostly full, and 5 fentanyl patches 25mcg/h. The morphine and fentanyl both expired in 2008 though. One on my parents was a doctor and I found it cleaning his office. If I do it on a day where a has a full bottle of lunest, the other stuff and mixing it with alcohol . Will it work? I also need to know how long I have to have to be alone to do this because I live with other people. Should I fast I have ibs so I kinda dont want to immediately throw up. I do have some anti nausea stuff. Please let me know your thoughts and options.
That's some really old medicine, the effectiveness might have decreased by now and might also take longer to kick in. We can't really tell you if this attempt would work or not, but statistically, probably not. Drowning in a bath tub is hard, even if unconscious due to SI and your body might try to fight itself out of the drowning. You might wake up when you are drowning and most pill and alcohol cocktails result in failure.

Reactions: Freedom21