G

gap

I'm Italian, but there is google translatešŸ™‚
Apr 28, 2023
Last year she told me that she wanted to leave me because I didn't love her enough, a few months later I discovered that she was cheating on me, she is 43 years old and she is cheating on me with a colleague of hers who is retiring in December.
We talked, she made me many promises and then she continued to cheat on me, last night I told her that I knew the story wasn't over and that she has to make a choice.
Just because I suffer from multiple sclerosis I don't want to have a partner who is with me in a fake way, even if we have a 10 year old girl.
This morning, when I picked her up she was pissed at the world, I asked her to make a decision by today, I told her that she doesn't need a week to decide what to do, our relationship will probably end this evening.
Before leaving I would like to spend a day with my daughter, I would like to make her have an unforgettable day, I know that following this I could proceed with the CTB.
Hope is always the last to die, but I am unable to live without them.
I would like to write a few pages for my daughter, explaining her motivations, hoping that when she is older she can try to understand my state of mind.
I have AMI and SN available, I think I will opt for AMI, I have the feeling that it is a softer start. I'll probably decide at the last moment.
I look forward to the evening, it will be a long day...

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I certainly don't believe that other people can be relied on after all.