• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MountainMan99

Jul 5, 2024
Hello everyone, so i recently saw this thread here on SS, that shows a video of a dude apparently taking 1 gram of methadone and he seems to just pass away peacefully and without vomiting or having to take an Anti-emetic.

Btw that video is NSFW.

So it made me wonder if one has access to DN markets, and is able to obtain methadone, wouldn't it be a better option than SN? As long as you're not found in time, so you don't suffer brain damage from hypoxia and still be revived.

Because with SN, you will most definitely turn blue/grey from cyanosis, you might vomit even when unconscious, leaving a gruesome scene to whoever finds you.

It just seems more peaceful overall, but since there is not much information about using methadone to CTB, and i also didn't find anything about it in the PPH, i would to ask anyone here that might know if it's a better option that SN to CTB or not.

What do you guys think?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I have no advice on using methadone as a CTB method. Just be careful if you start fucking around with it. I went through 1.5 years of methadone treatment, given it every day by a dr to combat a fenty addiction. Methadone is the worst thing I've ever touched. However, if your body doesn't become chemically addicted to it, shouldn't be an issue.

M

MountainMan99

Jul 5, 2024
I have no advice on using methadone as a CTB method. Just be careful if you start fucking around with it. I went through 1.5 years of methadone treatment, given it every day by a dr to combat a fenty addiction. Methadone is the worst thing I've ever touched. However, if your body doesn't become chemically addicted to it, shouldn't be an issue.
Damn, i am sorry about that..

If you don't mind, what kind of symptoms you experienced from Methadone?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Damn, i am sorry about that..

If you don't mind, what kind of symptoms you experienced from Methadone?
Withdrawal was my issue. Methadone withdrawal was worse than F or H or oxy withdrawal imo. I've been off of it for a year & still sweat all of the time, can't sleep, RLS. At first, I threw up for like 3 months without it. I was always sick. I hurt. I couldn't get out of bed. It's given be horrible bathroom issues. Even if I was 2 hours late to my dose, I'd get really sick.

I have never taken more than 60mg at once tho. So I have never used it recreationally or know how an OD would feel. I've ODd on H accidently (also prolly dirty) and that was very painful. But. Different drug.

So if it's just a one & done thing, shouldn't be an issue. But if you start doing test runs or whatever several times, it might be.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
I agree with this ⬆️ my ex sister in law was treated with methadone to combat heroin addiction. She had all her teeth when she went on methadone. She now has not a single tooth in her mouth. It took six and a half years to get off the methadone. Then she had to take suboxone to come off the methadone. I mean three years later she wound up back on H but still…. If you use methadone, make sure you take enough in that one instance to be fatal or you'll very likely wind up with an unforgiving addiction… 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: AmericanMary
another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
I agree with this ⬆️ my ex sister in law was treated with methadone to combat heroin addiction. She had all her teeth when she went on methadone. She now has not a single tooth in her mouth. It took six and a half years to get off the methadone. Then she had to take suboxone to come off the methadone. I mean three years later she wound up back on H but still…. If you use methadone, make sure you take enough in that one instance to be fatal or you'll very likely wind up with an unforgiving addiction… 😭
I'd like to know where she sourced it, lol. Also damn, having no teeth at all sounds brutal. I guess I'm able bodied and I already feel like life is torture. I wonder how she or other people in similar situations have the desire to keep living. It's bizarre to me

Anyway, just read on methadone and
"People who take a large overdose may stop breathing. They may have seizures if they do not get the antidote quickly. Complications such as pneumonia, muscle damage from lying on a hard surface for a long time, or brain damage from lack of oxygen may cause permanent disability."
I guess the guy in the methadone overdose was very lucky, especially considering he was living with his parents. Otherwise it seems very painless, I guess you gotta make sure our take enough or tie a bag