Samael96

Samael96

It is not death, but dying, which is terrible.
Jun 12, 2021
So since i had to postpone my plans, now i'm gonna make sure i die with SN without fail as i'm gonna have only 6 hours at disposal to take SN... as such i'll need to buy an Antiemetic to try and guarantee not throwing up and failing, and the best to buy without a prescription seems to be "Maalox Nausea" in my country.
Does anyone actually know if it's good enough?
This is the med Maalox Nausea, and says that "is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of nausea associated with other symptoms including: anxiety, migraine, motion sickness, digestive difficulties and menstruation.
It works by regulating the peristaltic and contractile capacities of the gastro-intestinal smooth muscle and as an antiemetic by acting on the receptors that cause nausea."

So since it's a "metoclopramide hydrochloride" it should be correct right?
Won't be using any antiacid since it is said that is no longer required to ctb.

In this article the 18 y.o. boy last year used that product to ctb successfully at home.

Can i get the info on how much i should take before SN? 1 capsule of 5mg is enough?
And should i take it like 1 hour before?

Thank you!

Reactions: Jrmull1993 and Sick of it all
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Metoclopramide is considered the "Go To" antiemetic when using SN, so you've found the "right" product.

As far as a proper dose, 10mg is considered the starting dose. I think if you doubled your plan (10mg) you'd get better results than you would with 5mg.

Reactions: Samael96
Samael96

Samael96

Jun 12, 2021
Metoclopramide is considered the "Go To" antiemetic when using SN, so you've found the "right" product.

As far as a proper dose, 10mg is considered the starting dose. I think if you doubled your plan (10mg) you'd get better results than you would with 5mg.
Oh yeah so i read that you'd have to take 30mg of Meto before drinking, but that would mean i'd have to take 6 pills of 5mg each just before drinking, and that feels a little too much don't you think?
Do you feel like taking 10mg at 21:00, then 10mg at 24:00 and then the last 10mg next morning before drinking SN would be correct too?

S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
I have to use Maloox nausea too, but I really believe that I will not take the 30mg all in a single dose, I am too worried about the salt diet and the possible neurological sides due to the meth.
In any case, can I ask you a couple of things privately? We are compatriots.

Samael96

Samael96

Jun 12, 2021
I have to use Maloox nausea too, but I really believe that I will not take the 30mg all in a single dose, I am too worried about the salt diet and the possible neurological sides due to the meth.
In any case, can I ask you a couple of things privately? We are compatriots.
Yes sure!
Btw the maximum amount you can take in 24hrs is 30mg, but either way i will divide it by 3 from 12 to 16hrs before drinking, that should do it

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Maybe this thread is of interest - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/liquid-maalox-prevents-sn-absorption.90778/

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Oh yeah so i read that you'd have to take 30mg of Meto before drinking, but that would mean i'd have to take 6 pills of 5mg each just before drinking, and that feels a little too much don't you think?
Do you feel like taking 10mg at 21:00, then 10mg at 24:00 and then the last 10mg next morning before drinking SN would be correct too?
If you've never taking meto, I'd at first take one just for the heck of it for the purpose of seeing how your body responds.

The half-life of metoclopramide is approximately 7 hours on average, so after 14 hours it's no longer doing anything for you. (Source)

Splitting the 30mg up in the 14 hours leading up to your CTB would be ideal.

Samael96

Samael96

Jun 12, 2021
Maybe this thread is of interest - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/liquid-maalox-prevents-sn-absorption.90778/
So there are 2 main issues with that thread: 1) they are talking about Maalox generic, and it is an antiacid, not antiemetic so of course has to deal with gastric juices etc, problem is i think people didn't actually understand how an antiacid works and my is Maalox Nausea that is a totally different thing; 2) 2021 the boy that died with SN had used Maalox as antiacid and Maalox Nausea as antiemetic and he died the morning he used them, so that gives me a solid +10 on being sure about the viability of the product
If you've never taking meto, I'd at first take one just for the heck of it for the purpose of seeing how your body responds.

The half-life of metoclopramide is approximately 7 hours on average, so after 14 hours it's no longer doing anything for you. (Source)

Splitting the 30mg up in the 14 hours leading up to your CTB would be ideal.
I see! Well the product itself says to not take more than 30mg in one day, or being said 24hrs so i will have to somehow time it.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
So there are 2 main issues with that thread: 1) they are talking about Maalox generic, and it is an antiacid, not antiemetic so of course has to deal with gastric juices etc, problem is i think people didn't actually understand how an antiacid works and my is Maalox Nausea that is a totally different thing; 2) 2021 the boy that died with SN had used Maalox as antiacid and Maalox Nausea as antiemetic and he died the morning he used them, so that gives me a solid +10 on being sure about the viability of the product

I see! Well the product itself says to not take more than 30mg in one day, or being said 24hrs so i will have to somehow time it.
Ah, okay, I overlooked the difference in names/products.

Does Maalox Nausea contain both antacid and anti emetic? I'm making that assumption based on the name due to the fact that Maalox alone is antacid and Maalox Nausea contains a half dose of metoclopramide. Logically speaking it would make sense for "Maalox" to represent the antacid and "Nausea" to represent the AE/Metoclopramide however that doesn't make it so. It could just be that Maalox is the branding.

I didn't even know meto was available like that.

Have you read stans guide? That covers AE's in some length.

What I'm most uncertain about with what you have, is the dose. I'm not sure if the hydrochloride meto is the same as generic meto. I suspect it is but there's the possibility it isn't. If you were to assume it is then a standars dose would usually be 10mg and that would be repeated a number of times over a period of fasting. Unless you were to go with the stat dose which is a single bolus dose that follows the fasting period. I forget the exact dose recommended for stat but its at least 30mg. I think it's important to confirm whether metoclopramide and metoclopramide hydrochloride are the same or whether one is a more potent solution. This would explain the lower standard dose. Though that could be due to it being paired with an antacid if it is in fact paired. I expect they'll be the same but if there's two active ingredients in maalox nausea maybe it could cause complication. It would of course be better to source meto on it's own if possible. There is another alternative that's available over the counter in some places called prochlorperazine. Stans guide covers the details of this and other AE's. If you haven't already read it it can be found on the forum easily using search function.

Last edited:
Samael96

Samael96

Jun 12, 2021
Ah, okay, I overlooked the difference in names/products.

Does Maalox Nausea contain both antacid and anti emetic? I'm making that assumption based on the name due to the fact that Maalox alone is antacid and Maalox Nausea contains a half dose of metoclopramide. Logically speaking it would make sense for "Maalox" to represent the antacid and "Nausea" to represent the AE/Metoclopramide however that doesn't make it so. It could just be that Maalox is the branding.

I didn't even know meto was available like that.

Have you read stans guide? That covers AE's in some length.

What I'm most uncertain about with what you have, is the dose. I'm not sure if the hydrochloride meto is the same as generic meto. I suspect it is but there's the possibility it isn't. If you were to assume it is then a standars dose would usually be 10mg and that would be repeated a number of times over a period of fasting. Unless you were to go with the stat dose which is a single bolus dose that follows the fasting period. I forget the exact dose recommended for stat but its at least 30mg. I think it's important to confirm whether metoclopramide and metoclopramide hydrochloride are the same or whether one is a more potent solution. This would explain the lower standard dose. Though that could be due to it being paired with an antacid if it is in fact paired. I expect they'll be the same but if there's two active ingredients in maalox nausea maybe it could cause complication. It would of course be better to source meto on it's own if possible. There is another alternative that's available over the counter in some places called prochlorperazine. Stans guide covers the details of this and other AE's. If you haven't already read it it can be found on the forum easily using search function.
Actually no, Maalox Nausea is pure antiemetic and you can find it on my main thread above, i linked the product, so yeah same brand but different focus.

Dunno what to say, i guess i will stick to it since i have a case of success with that product so that would be more than enough for me as proof

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️