SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
I feel upset, upset that I tried doing everything I could to find something, just something to do with my life. A career, a hobby, or a passion, one of them would have sustained me. I found nothing but things I'm not good at or just dislike. Everything else in my life is relatively okay, but this is a disaster for me. I live on disability cheques and I stay home watching shows on Netflix. I feel like there's no purpose or direction for me. I wish I had some kind of talent to keep me preoccupied, but it's useless. I feel like the world is unfair because I don't have anything to pursue, nothing I'm good at or interested enough in. So that's it, I'm giving my life up. I don't want to spend the rest of my life doing things I don't like or hate. I don't think I want to live anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and Glazed_Orange
G

Glazed_Orange

Aug 27, 2024
I'm sorry friend! Sometimes life really seems unfair, and more often it most certainly can be! Despite that, you're still trying to find something, and I'm not sure how much it'll mean, but I really respect your attitude that makes you try and go for better things!! Hopefully you find it!! And if u ever wanna pm me, or just bored, say hi :)

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life is down to random chance a roll of the dice a gamble that's mostly out of your control. Life is so cruel
Bad things happen to good people all the time, for no reason at all. Life's cruelty is indiscriminate.
Life also doesn't care how much you've sacrificed or how hard you've worked. Just because you earned something or deserved it doesn't mean you'll get it.