_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
its like almost everything i love or loved about myself and life has been destroyed, all my my hobbies are useless. i loved silence and just being where its quiet, without many people, i loved to be with people actually and to be with friends, i still do with a few, but due to depression and pain, i prefer being alone since a long time..then i got tinnitus..
i used to love sorts, the feeling of being active and accepted by society, the endorphins while doing a tasking workout.. i had to give it up as well due to chronic pain. then i got into programming, i loved it as well, it was nice and i could do it without having to be so much into extrovert activities. then my motivation reduced immensely, depression also got worse and i just don't feel much motivation because i lost so many things that used to give me joy and that motivated me to do more.. my health is ruined, my mental health is also declining.. all these things are like a synergy, which fuel each other and potentiate eachother, i really hate it.
my social life also gets worse, i feel guilty because I can't do much, i feel so depressed that I'm literally forced to give up my job, its like a downward spiral which is out of control.. maybe deep down i dont even care, maybe i want my life to get even worse deep down, i really don't know, its like going against the current really.. all i can do is watch my life falling apart..

there are still glimpses of hope, but thats how it used to be like 10years or so, and im still not making real progress, even though im trying my best and getting more and more exhausted..
i feel silly for preparing myself for ctb so often but then not going through..

when i look back at my life, its a complete disaster, for me its not worth the effort since i really can't accept it, all the pain, all the issues i can't resolve since so long..

i feel completely useless in this state, i just consume resources, without giving much back or improving life really.. i know if i had my heath back, i could do so many good things, be more active again and be of more help for others..
at this point i even don't know if im just too lazy, maybe im really to lazy, but my life is just a pain, i feel so exhausted, but the voices haunt me and i always feel like not doing good enough...

its like my entire life is becoming what i dont want, every passion I've had is dying, things i did fear so much have become reality.. it truly sucks, at this point i really wonder what life is even about, how can it be so horrific for a few but at the same time so good for others that they decide to bring new life into this world?
i feel pathetic for complaining so much, i wish i could just turn off all the self doubt and other issues, its just so much, at times i feel like a kid inside an adult, all the anxiety and stuffs, i hate it..
i wish i could just turn off si and ctb already, i really hate this life for what it has become..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: stupidmansuit, lobster salad, PeacefulTonic and 7 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
This resonates with me. I'm so sorry you're suffering like this. I'm in hell.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, _Minsk, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
You are not complaining, you are sharing your feelings, and believe me when I say I could have written many of your sentence myself. I know it doesn't help, but my biggest and worst fears have come true as well... so I get you :-(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, _Minsk, Dead Meat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, life really is a nightmare. We are forced to exist and we have to endure the horrors of this life. I understand it is painful when things just get worse. It can be awful having health conditions as our bodies can torture us and there is no escape. People who see it as a positive thing to bring children into this world are delusional. The unlimited potential for suffering in this world terrifies me. It is also so hard to leave which is one of the worst things. Even know we want to die we are programmed to survive. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, _Minsk, Dead Meat and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
when i look back at my life, its a complete disaster, for me its not worth the effort since i really can't accept it, all the pain, all the issues i can't resolve since so long

Same here. When I look back on my life I am disgusted with how things turned out. It is pointless to continue when things will only get worse. People who say life gets better with age are full of shit. Maybe that advice works for normal people who are undergoing a temporary setback. Not people who have been suicidal for over a decade.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stupidmansuit, Journeytoletgo, LittleBlackCat and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i got into programming, i loved it as well, it was nice and i could do it without having to be so much into extrovert activities.
I love programming too did it for 12 years on and off, you got any pictures to show anything you created no problem if you don't want too.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
D

ddd1234

Experienced
Nov 23, 2021
Yes I am in the same boat
Life was amazing just couple of months ago. Now it's nightmare

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad and _Minsk
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Things were bad throughout, like a dry rot. But at least I could pretend and halfway enjoy myself. Now it's just a countdown to destruction, pretending otherwise is useless

D

Danilo

Dec 15, 2021
Viver é estranho, há um ano tinha a convicção de que viver era a melhor coisa do mundo, mas bastou um desgosto para eu entrar em depressão, é estranho, tudo o que eu não queria que acontecesse está acontecendo, tendo que Ver o garota que você mais amou receber e dar a outro cara, ver seus velhos amigos conquistando seus sonhos, e eu apenas observando porque não tenho coragem de perseguir nenhum sonho. Eu sei o que é ver a vida se tornar seu pior pesadelo