Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Something is a scam when you first bought it, you thought of it as something good, but after a while, you get disillusioned really fast and realize you got scammed. You didn't get to even say yes to be born, so life is more like endless torture much like hell if you think of it. I think we're in hell already, it just goes by a different name called "life".

Procreation is a scam
Who benefits from the scam though? I guess the elite class, which gets a new worker drone, with the proud parents footing the bill to raise the child.
If you're not in the top 1% life is about being exploited — by employer, by politicians, by each other. It's grotesque.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: yariousvamp, badtothebone, Hollowman and 12 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes life is a scam.

I think only a minuscule percentage of humans really understand how unimaginably torturous life can get.

Most people have no idea that they and anyone can fall into a trap of extreme torture. And how that unbearable pain and suffering is so bad it makes everything else meaningless . there is nothing worth going through such extreme suffering

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, dagyu, badtothebone and 12 others
K

kkamasal

Low intelligence . Bad English
Sep 1, 2024
Life is a scam. Were parents more ignorant than us? Or was their life goal breeding? Or was they not using condoms for more pleasure? Or was the state brainwashed to produce workers? I don't know Whatever it is, we can't get away with it. Even this language and thought that we're talking about is learned or brainwashed by someone, and we don't know what will happen after death. We could end up with another scam
nevertheless, I ll have to CTB one day

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, badtothebone and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, life is a scam. Procreation is a massive pyramid scheme. People say that life is a gift but I think that this is a scam as I fail to see any gifts in life. The negatives outweigh the positives

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: myusername890, badtothebone, Jarni and 7 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Scam cncpt scam unvrs scam all, scam say posbl get exp life no get any hv 1 chnc no posbl time travle no any, this lso no mtr hpne wat all end not mtr wat get all end, scamall

Reactions: badtothebone, ijustwishtodie, Jarni and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Scam cncpt scam unvrs scam all, scam say posbl get exp life no get any hv 1 chnc no posbl time travle no any, this lso no mtr hpne wat all end not mtr wat get all end, scamall
Scam concept scam universe scam all, scam say possibly get exp life no get any have 1 chance no possible time travel no any, this also no matter happens what all end no matter what get all end, scam all

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, CTB Dream, badtothebone and 4 others
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
How is it a scam? You have to fall for a scam to get scammed, life is forced upon us without our consent.

Maybe parents were scammed into procreating though.

Reactions: badtothebone, pthnrdnojvsc and ijustwishtodie
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
How is it a scam?
to trick someone into believing something is better than it is and to deceive then

We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Reactions: kkamasal, divinemistress36, badtothebone and 2 others
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I asked myself this question a million time? What we doing on earth?? It's definitely some type of scam!

Reactions: yariousvamp, LifeQuitter, Darkover and 3 others
dagyu

dagyu

Aug 20, 2024
yes, unless youre conventionally attractive and/or rich.

yariousvamp

yariousvamp

Misanthrope vampire
Sep 8, 2024
My life is a scam, I lost the life lottery I guess

I could've been born in a financially stable family in europe, America or east Asia, I could've had a father and siblings, I could've had enough money to travel, go camping, hiking, to wear whatever I want, I could've had the privilege to see my favorite artists in concerts, I could've had the privilege to be born in a country where women are treated as real humans.

But no, I get to live as a fatherless siblingless poor girl in a third world islamic country rotting most of the time in her bedroom, can't do anything that makes her happy, too poor to get a better life, and people irl treat her as an alien for not being a muslim.

Reactions: divinemistress36