• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not_applicable

not_applicable

a dog who wants to sleep
May 2, 2024
I've read about OD and accidental death cases and they don't sound painful. Opioid like effects in high concentrations, nausea, vomiting, respiratory depression, hypoxia.

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I would say it is not but I haven't done any research....

Because kratom has given so many people their lives back and there are governments who are working to have it banned, if it were me, I would not want to add to the misconceptions that people have about it or give any government more reasons that support their case to ban it, by attempting to overdose with it.

There have been OD deaths where the person passed with lethal amounts of street drugs on their tox screens in conjunction with 'some' Kratom, and their heartbroken but misinformed families have gone to the media to call for Kratom to be banned when it was not to blame for their loved one passing.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: not_applicable
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I really don't think it's viable to die from kratom od. Maybe it's theoretically possible. Maybe not. Probably not or United States would have made it a controlled substance by now.

P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
No and please don't try this.

Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
not_applicable

not_applicable

a dog who wants to sleep
May 2, 2024
I really don't think it's viable to die from kratom od. Maybe it's theoretically possible. Maybe not. Probably not or United States would have made it a controlled substance by now.
I read the DEA was going to, but then people got upset so they didn't.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I read the DEA was going to, but then people got upset so they didn't.
They looked at it and couldn't really justify it. That says it all about the non-lethality of kratom. It is banned in 6 states. Legal in California except for san diego.

• Informative
Reactions: not_applicable