• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
So, I have come to the decision, after lots of months that ending it all is the only way to stop living a miserable and lame life every day combined with unnecessary pain and worthless suffering. Since I am very young (I am not underage though), I have not access to SN or other types of inhert gasses and even tough I have the age and requirements to possess a fire arm, I don't live in the US and therefore getting a gun can take months if not years. My plans are to conclude in two weeks. So the only method that I have is jumping, because I am too scared to hang myself because I would like something quick without suffering.

So I was wondering if I jump head first are 10 meters enough to kill you. I have seen videos online of people jumping from that height in a position parallel to the floor and dying instantly so if I jump perpendiculary I sould increase my chanches even more (my landing surface is hard concrete). I was woundering, is this a good plan? And getting drunk before jumping will make things easier, less painful or more lethal?

I am doing this because of many reasons, that maybe to someone will sound ridicolous but I won't tell my story in this thread. If you are really intrested in it you will find it here: my story.

So, I'm just asking for suggestions and help because I don't want to end like a vegetable or on a wheel chair because I won't be able to try it again and I am willing to do this to end the pain not to cause me even more. So, apart from those two questions, what is your opinion? And do you know a better way or even a better method? Every answer and help will be apreciated, I just want to leave without pain if possible.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Honestly, I don't think it's a plan you can count on since there are way too many variables. You can't guarantee how you'll land. You may just end up severely maimed. maybe paralyzed only. Too risky. This is just my opinion, though. If jumping were my method, I wouldn't take the chance on only 10 meters.

Reactions: Sad Avocado and Davey36000
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Honestly, I don't think it's a plan you can count on since there are way too many variables. You can't guarantee how you'll land. You may just end up severely maimed. maybe paralyzed only. Too risky. This is just my opinion, though. If jumping were my method, I wouldn't take the chance on only 10 meters.
Now see, THIS is useful information