• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
i am planning to go to bolivia to ctb.

i would like to say goodbye to my first love. i believe it is safe to do this as he will most likely be asleep given the time difference and would wake up to my message.

however he does sometimes have a weird sleep schedule and there is a small chance that he would be awake and see the message.

i'm not sure if its wrong to send it in the first place. i feel there is some small part of me that is hoping to be talked out of it and maybe it is manipulative to be saying goodbye in the first place?

but at the same time i really do feel there is nothing left for me. i believe this to be the most rational decision possible given how my life has gone up until this point. i'm just a little bit afraid.

and it feels weird to leave without saying goodbye. we are living in different countries and only speak once a month or so now. it is quite possible he would never know if i don't say goodbye.

• Hugs
Reactions: Genetic, rozeske and AbsurdAbyss
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
i would like to say goodbye to my first love. i believe it is safe to do this as he will most likely be asleep given the time difference and would wake up to my message.

however he does sometimes have a weird sleep schedule and there is a small chance that he would be awake and see the message.

i'm not sure if its wrong to send it in the first place. i feel there is some small part of me that is hoping to be talked out of it and maybe it is manipulative to be saying goodbye in the first place?
I definately dont think its wrong to say goodbye to someone. If you choose to CTB, then there is nothing wrong with giving someone you care about a final goodbye because often times people who live on after a suicide wish that had just one more thing. Even just a simple goodbye. Now if you are worried about them maybe intervening because you send the message, then thats a different story but either way. Its your choice. You should do what makes you happy. I have tried so hard to stop living under other peoples expectations because I have my whole life, and instead I do what I feel is right. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Genetic
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
There are time delay message services and I'd say to aim to send it at least a day after you plan to ctb. It doesn't need to be right at the second you expect to board.

I think a lot of people make the mistake where they don't account for different time zones and things like that and are rescued.

If you speak so infrequently, does it matter if it's a minute or a day? And if they so happened to see someone else say you've gone but your message shows up later, wouldn't that make them feel especially thought of and special?

It would me.

Safe travels c:

L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
There are time delay message services and I'd say to aim to send it at least a day after you plan to ctb. It doesn't need to be right at the second you expect to board.

I think a lot of people make the mistake where they don't account for different time zones and things like that and are rescued.

If you speak so infrequently, does it matter if it's a minute or a day? And if they so happened to see someone else say you've gone but your message shows up later, wouldn't that make them feel especially thought of and special?

It would me.

Safe travels c:
problem is we communicate using whatsapp and snapchat since we are living in different countries now and i'm fairly certain neither has delayed message send options