• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DesireDeath

Feb 7, 2023
For those who have been reading my posts, it should be apparent that I am stuck with a sub4 male face. I have had surgery and it only made things worse. I can't get or hold a job, people do not want to socialize with me and everyone who has seen my face even online has treated me poorly or didn't want to be friends with me. There are a few things I could try including finishing post-secondary education, moving to a different country, trying to save up money. My only hope is advanced cosmetic surgery techniques attained through achieving singularity could fix my face and I could potentially live out a realistic positive life through fully immersive VR but neither of those things have been proven to exist for certain in the future, also I wish to merge with AI and become a cyborg, after fixing my face and experiencing an entire life's worth of memories in fully immersive VR. Either way is it worth living in the hopes of something that might occur 2-3 decades in the future? Part of me wants to just go through with SN, I am not scared of the process but rather the possibility of failure and the potential costs it might incur including hospitalization. Also, originally I had decided on staying alive at least until 2025 to see if my predictions come true, but time seems to be moving very slowly. Furthermore, I feel like I just want to experience a couple of positive things in life regular people get to experience before dying like having an enjoyable career or accomplishments that lead to being respected or ideally liked, but all these things are impossible without ASI, which might never occur.

man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
I honestly don't think most of those things will be finished by 2025 and VR won't give you the same thing as real life. People are cruel and will always judge by looks and see you as lesser no matter how amazing the personality is. I would probably just go through with SN if I were you. Perhaps in the next life you can at least have a 5 male face if reincarnation is a thing.

Reactions: Yahwa and DesireDeath
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not all people judge others by looks. I know you may not believe that, but it's true. They're out there.

• Hmph!
Reactions: resolutory, redbathingduck and DesireDeath
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Looks aren't everything, I promise.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Sparx, resolutory, redbathingduck and 1 other person
D

DesireDeath

Feb 7, 2023
I honestly don't think most of those things will be finished by 2025 and VR won't give you the same thing as real life. People are cruel and will always judge by looks and see you as lesser no matter how amazing the personality is. I would probably just go through with SN if I were you. Perhaps in the next life you can at least have a 5 male face if reincarnation is a thing.
Not expecting they will be finished by 2025. But I am hesitant to do it before considering I have a couple of predictions and I need to see if they come through, though if circumstances force my hand I will.

This is the kind of VR I am expecting where you can lead an entire life which feels real without knowing it's VR. Also, hoping surgical techniques will improve considerably and it will be possible to break adult facial bones and get the body to grow facial bones in the desired shape. Want to see if singularity occurs and if there's substantial collapse of society and unemployment caused by AI along with extreme climate change.

My assumption is all these things are possible before 2050, but I am unsure if it's worth waiting that long.

B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
As a fat ,ugly and broke man , I can sympathize with you bro.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all only you know what you should do as it's your existence, but it really is so horrible how this world is filled with insensitive and judgemental humans who make the existences of others much worse. Life really is so unnecessarily cruel but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: redbathingduck and Yahwa
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
As long as there is ANY doubt don't take SN.

itsjustm3

itsjustm3

Non-native speaker. Pardon me for bad grammar.
Mar 26, 2023
I'm sorry for what you have been through friend. If you're comteplating. I think it's better to wait to CTB. You're still unsure. You're having hope that technology might change so you can experience a less miserable life by 2025. You can always come back here after that. After all, CTB is serious & a final choice and for the determined that have no hope left.

Last edited:
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I agree, if any doubt at all, postpone

G

goodbye_._

Mar 19, 2023
Really I think it's best for you to decide on what you want. As a lot of people said here there is more to life than looks and if u are still looking to experience life, you can. Don't ctb unless you are completely certain.

a1yr1an

a1yr1an

you name your babe lilac heaven
Mar 30, 2023
if you have any doubts, don't do it. better to wait a bit like you originally intended