• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
I am really desperate with ctb, I cannot remain neet any longer, my sector is in crisis to find a job, I am studying something without success or job opportunity, the only thing I can do is try to opt for opposition for a public job in the government, but it is very difficult and if I fail, then without a doubt ctb..I can't fail one more time, I can't be tolerant of frustration, I imagine that I am not the only person in this situation but every morning when I wake up is like a burning hell on fire. I can't stand being alive. I need to go

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, I'm also having trouble with being allowed to wage-cuck after proving my incompetence time and time again. I separate ctb from my life-situation since it is likely to somehow change over the coming decades if I stay alive. Whether that be getting through trade school, getting lucky somehow with an employer, finding out I have crippling autism and can get money for free, etc. I've wanted to die even during the times when I was employed or was studying, even during my peak at 17 (attractive, relatively smart, bright future) I was passively suicidal and wouldn't mind getting mercy-killed.

As the quote goes:
hntvy67k00oy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby and Isisnefert