• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry for any typos because of my eye problems by the way first and foremost. For me it's kind of silly and weird because I've become very superstitious over the past 11 months after dealing with a lot of health issues and being trapped inside the house even seeing faces and shit because I guess I got cabin fever or whatever I don't know I keep seeing and hearing references about people going blind from the books I read or from the TV I listen to etc. etc. And I don't even intentionally try to search for them. I see them or listen to them so often that it's making me overthink that I won't succeed with the SN method and thqt it will make me go blind. And since I have a problems already are my chances of going blind more likely then? I'm so scared I'm so scared I've waited the past three fucking years to finally do this and this is my only method that I have felt comfortable to do I don't have any money to buy a gun or a gas tank and I don't have the balls to jump or to do anything like that and I don't know what to do. What the fuck I'm so scared and anxious overthinking all this now. I feel like I'm going to fuck this up somehow just like I've fuck my life up. Fucking goddamn.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worldsapart and Passersby
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
it's probably not gonna make you blind, however, there can be side effects, most notably - death.

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, weallneedtovent, hʚll and 1 other person
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...t-given-medical-attention.55114/#post-1008426

A member on here says that someone went temporary blind after using SN so I don't know what to make of that or not so yea.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
No thats not true. Maybe that was a near unconsciousness and death experience for that person because of lack of oxygen in brain and is very very rare. We know SN doesn't cause any permanent damage

Reactions: worldsapart and hʚll
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
No thats not true. Maybe that was a near unconsciousness and death experience for that person because of lack of oxygen in brain and is very very rare. We know SN doesn't cause any permanent damage
Well I hope but knowing how unlucky I am I'd probably be the one especially given how superstitious I have become over the past year. Shit this is making me rethink even doing the SN method but goddamnit.

• Hugs
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
L

luckrunsdry

Sep 19, 2021
Considering there has been stories of people not surviving 5g. Why do you think that if you intended to CTB that youd actually survive? Besides, even if you did then you can take another dose. Sometimes I ask myself what if a method doesnt do the job well that would definitely curb any remaining SI I would have left

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Circles, Well it sure has been a long long time hasn't it? I remember you welcomed me when I first got here. Thanks for that. :). I can relate for sure. These things concern me as well. It seems like sn is pretty solid in death so most likely we wouldn't have to experience going blind since we would be dead. No way to know for sure since death is a risk. I also have visual problems which are getting worse. I think for me if I took sn and was not completely dead it would be easier to go ahead with the second dose at that point just speaking for myself but idk completely until I get into that situation. I have realized in all this that all methods have drawbacks and aren't easy at all. SI and fear plays a big role too. I hope things can get better for you.