• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
Me and my significant other are long distance. I'm going to give them a "last letter" from me the next time I see them, and tell them not to open it until after I've died. Is this too suspicious? I don't want to make it too obvious that I'm going to CTB.

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
You could schedule an email before you ctb that won't send until after you've passed.

Reactions: Photographer Fizzle
C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
Scheduling an email would be preferable.

Reactions: alwayssad and Photographer Fizzle
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
Me and my significant other are long distance. I'm going to give them a "last letter" from me the next time I see them, and tell them not to open it until after I've died. Is this too suspicious? I don't want to make it too obvious that I'm going to CTB.
Yes and curiosity will 100% win and they'll open it before or if they don't they will blame themselves for the rest of their life's saying if only I opened the note I would have saved them so don't let them live with that guilt email is perfect

paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
Thanks for the replies, I think I'll send an email instead.