• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
See title, i did read it i another thread.

I really want this way but it seems so unreliable and dangerous if i browse around here and read about it. While when u test it u pass out in 5 sec….. but i guess the problem comes after that 5 sec

But even 12/13/14 year olds use this :/ ..(I wish they didn't - but saw that on a sextortion news item - awful)

how can they succeed and we have so much trouble.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think it sounds like a reasonable likelihood. Partial is a lot easier to back out from when SI starts kicking in. You can just stand up, or even just reach back and pull yourself upright again. I think you really need to be at rock bottom with all hope extinguished to pull off partial.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and RN13
U

Unfitted

Jun 7, 2024
How was the number calculated? Were all those failed attempts caused by what happened after passing out? Or, were anecdotes of backing up before attempting also included?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The major flaw with partial is that once it starts to work, you can stop. Our old friend SI comes into play and does it's job.
Yes, you can die from this, but you really need to be focused and power through.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I'm very outspoken about my criticisms of partial as a reliable method, but I would be skeptical of that percentage without actual data sources cited. I find numbers get thrown out around here a lot with any legitimate statistics referenced.