Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
WTF. Do they realize people may expedite their plans with no access to their support.

Also - conversations and chat seem to be missing?

Reactions: Myexit, snowlance and DeadHead
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
They were just technical problems

• Informative
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, heavyeyes and Jezzibell
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Yes I've lost quite a few messages from my Inbox, luckily I made notes (regarding gas cylinders, regulators, etc)

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Yes, but it's likely to happen again. SaSu is fragile, and not completely repaired. Example:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later."
Yes, but it's likely to happen again. Sassy is fragile, and not completely repaired. Example:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Reactions: Agon321
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know what happened to destroy and delete so much of the site but it's pretty much dead now, I doubt the site itself will last much longer and honestly I'm not even suprised that the one place to discuss suicide has been taken away.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I don't know what happened to destroy and delete so much of the site but it's pretty much dead now, I doubt the site itself will last much longer and honestly I'm not even suprised that the one place to discuss suicide has been taken away.
It was just some technical errors, I doubt it was people attacking ss and I think if SS ever gets shut down then a new one will come back soon, don't worry.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
Are there any other sites like this one that anyone knows of in case this gets shut down? If anyone knows of any and it's not too much trouble could they pm any sites please?

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
My reaction:
MAKE MORE BACKUPS.
Not weekly, not daily, but TWICE A DAY.
Please.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How is this site dead? The search doesn't seem to be working, but I've experienced that before. It will get fixed. Evidently, @RainAndSadness is having server issues, which pisses me off some, because I tried taking SS up on it's "invite" a few months back when they were asking for donations in an announcement banner to get a new server. The damn announcement said that there were ways other than through crypto to donate, but when I inquired about the other ways, I never received any response. I inquired multiple times after that and still haven't received any response to this day. I guess they don't want a donation from me, and I really just don't feel like dealing with how to do crypto right now, especially with no help. Eff it. Eff it all.