_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
im no sure but i think i take life way too serious, maybe i should start care less since its already fucked up anyways..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Susannah, LifeAfterDeath00 and 2 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
That's basically where I'm at. I stopped trying and caring because I failed at everything no matter how hard I tried. No reason to take life seriously because the more I try, the harder I fall. Acceptance is the key. But not in a positive, cbt kinda way. Acceptance of the fact that life is too serious and complicated for me..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, LifeAfterDeath00 and 1 other person
L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
Hell yes, and remember there are people you will never meet, strangers who respect your decision if you want to end it.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I struggle with this. When I take life seriously, I go through significantly more pain, but everything seems so much more meaningful and I therefore experience more fulfillment. When I don't take life as seriously, I suffer less, but I'm also more deprived of meaning, which triggers me into wondering why I'm even alive. There's probably a balance here, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, muffin222, _Minsk and 1 other person
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Yes. I think I take life far too seriously compared to most people, but I'm a pensive and contemplative person by nature, so it's difficult to not seek deeper meanings in everything

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I'm starting to take life less serious. People have different personalities. I grew up with my mum (very serious and academic) and my father (liked motors and tennis/ sports and parties and people). I was daddys girl. Unfortunally, they got separated in my teens, he moved out, and my mum didn't allow me any contact with him. I slowly became more like my mother, taking everything so serious that I forgot to live and enjoy. I'm 40ish now, and my son is a awesome teenager, and I have started to have fun again. One positive thing with aging is that you realize that life can be what you want it to be. Take some time of "being perfect". Get off the beaten track. You'll probably meet some wonderful people there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk