• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

abaraiba

abaraiba

Oct 15, 2023
I'm considering ctb via SN in a few months, but I want to avoid my loved ones feeling guilty as much as possible. I was considering either taking the lethal dose, getting rid of the evidence and calling my local emergency number (in hope I either die before the ambulance gets here or on my way to the ER) or OD'ing on SN in public. But I don't know if that makes any sense - if they do the autopsy afterwards, my family and loved ones will find out it was a ctb. I just want to be sure that they never find out. I live in Poland (middle Europe) if that helps btw - I have yet to check out when it is mandatory to do an autopsy here.

Reactions: Some place nice
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Nope. Ingesting such a large dosage would always be looked as intentional.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That doesn't work bc the process of dying after ingesting SN can take up to several hours.

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Sudden death and methemoglobinemia, which is caused by SN, don't go well together. No one would believe that suddenly your blood just stopped transporting oxygen. There would be a reason for that and the coroner will find it just by checking the color of your blood (it will be dark chocolate brown) and the blue-ish color of your skin (especially nails and lips). It's impossible to stage a SN CTB as an accident.

Btw, if you're 100% set on leaving by SN, then I'd strongly suggest not doing it in public places, as you will be discovered pretty fast and taken to the hospital and administered M-blue. One thing I've learned via reading SN goodbye threads is that being not found is one of the most important factors that make up a successful SN CTB.

• Informative
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, MeltingBrain and jar-baby
D

Deleted member 65988

Dead giveaway that people ctb with sn is finding a scale at the scene, white powder on a spoon , a liquid solution with a yellowish tinge to it or finding a bottle labeled "sodium nitrite" as sometimes, not everyone does remove the label from where they acquired their sn from.

Even then, toxicology reports will come back with quite high levels of Nitrate, it'll be hard to make it look like an accident because during the course of the investigation, someone may identity something that prompted looking specifically into as a cause of death. It is also possible that an astute forensic pathologist will see something at autopsy which will warrant further testing. At any rate, it is not typical to test for Methomoglobin or nitrate/nitrite without a particular reason.

Manner of death (in this case, "suicide") is about the totality of the available history, circumstances, autopsy/toxicology findings, etc., which allow an inference of intent. Sometimes not everyone has the same information, or they put different weight on the information. It is of course possible to be wrong, as we are inferring someone's inner "intent," however there is a lot to the process and generally speaking people tend to be careful about how manner of death is categorized.

• Informative
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, ApathyToLife and MeltingBrain
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I too am looking for "accidental" CTB or "natural causes" CTB options for a long time on this site .

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
abaraiba

abaraiba

Oct 15, 2023
thank you guys for the replies - after doing some more research I figured it myself that it wouldn't be an easy thing to do. The only idea I have would be to stage SN as a paracethamol (idk how to write that one in English) overdose, as both cause methemoglobinemia.... maybe I could call 911 at the last possible moment and claim that after experiencing some wild pain I panicked and took all the pain meds I had in the house? idk if it's worth the risk of getting saved tho.
Dead giveaway that people ctb with sn is finding a scale at the scene
hahah, at least that one won't be a problem as I'm a specialty coffee barista

D

Deleted member 65988

hahah, at least that one won't be a problem as I'm a specialty coffee barista
Why is that? You planning to go by SN too?
maybe I could call 911 at the last possible moment and claim that after experiencing some wild pain I panicked and took all the pain meds I had in the house? idk if it's worth the risk of getting saved tho.
Only saw this now and I think I need to say that SN is something you may not be able to just back out of, call for help, get saved in time and be fine. The facility you may go to may not even stock Methelyne blue at all or may not even have enough or your condition may deteriorate faster than anticipated and you may even go into Methomoglobinemia induced cardiopulmonary arrest before getting to ED and again, they may give you Methlyne blue but it may still not be enough to save you. Based on this, you need to weigh the probability of the risk you are taking here.

Last edited by a moderator:
abaraiba

abaraiba

Oct 15, 2023
Why is that? You planning to go by SN too?
I just meant that it wouldn't be suspicious at all for me to have a scale at the scene for the reason mentioned above, so there's that

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I'm considering ctb via SN in a few months, but I want to avoid my loved ones feeling guilty as much as possible. I was considering either taking the lethal dose, getting rid of the evidence and calling my local emergency number (in hope I either die before the ambulance gets here or on my way to the ER) or OD'ing on SN in public. But I don't know if that makes any sense - if they do the autopsy afterwards, my family and loved ones will find out it was a ctb. I just want to be sure that they never find out. I live in Poland (middle Europe) if that helps btw - I have yet to check out when it is mandatory to do an autopsy here.
No. The appearance of your body after an SN ctb will make it abundantly clear what the cause of death was- and suicide will always result in an autopsy.