• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
I just worry that if I take SN or whatever the last half hour of my life will just be me reviewing all the reasons I CTB'd and fearing death. I'd like it to be more... I dunno, pleasant? Maybe it's possible to remember the few good moments in my life, though I worry it would trigger my SI.

...who am I kidding? I don't want to die. I don't want to be on this forum. I want my problems to go away and my life to get better; I keep crossing my fingers that ctbing would somehow be something I could find that hope in, but it's just nonsense, there's no secret passageway to happiness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, ADBoy777, virtualdreamplaza and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think its a bad idea personally.

I know a lot of people want to go with happy thoughts, get drunk or high etc but this is extremely high risk of setting off our SI and cancel of the attempt.

We need to be in a desperate and final mindset to CTB.

Reactions: Edpal247, black.dahlia and Hollowman
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I just worry that if I take SN or whatever the last half hour of my life will just be me reviewing all the reasons I CTB'd and fearing death. I'd like it to be more... I dunno, pleasant? Maybe it's possible to remember the few good moments in my life, though I worry it would trigger my SI.

...who am I kidding? I don't want to die. I don't want to be on this forum. I want my problems to go away and my life to get better; I keep crossing my fingers that ctbing would somehow be something I could find that hope in, but it's just nonsense, there's no secret passageway to happiness.
I get what you're saying. I was thinking exactly all this when I read your post. 🤗🤗🤗

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
I think its a bad idea personally.

I know a lot of people want to go with happy thoughts, get drunk or high etc but this is extremely high risk of setting off our SI and cancel of the attempt.

We need to be in a desperate and final mindset to CTB.
I don't think I want to be in such a mindset. I just want relief. maybe suicide is not the answer for me after all. I mean if I'm just going to be panicked and then too dead to feel relief from dying, what's the fucking point lol. I just feel overwhelmed trying to find an option in the living world, and it's quite painful when I had one and fucking blew it so recently.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It is likely death will occupy those last monents since you will be actively engaged in it.

Reactions: Edpal247
I

Ihoujin

Jul 4, 2024
Wanna share your problems with us? What's bothering you?

RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
My last attempt was the most peace and happiness I've ever felt... Until I woke up. Then just regret that I survived.

• Hugs
Reactions: Edpal247 and divinemistress36
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
For me personally, I hope to be in an intentional and reflective state of mind, where I can remember past happy memories if they pop up, but know that isn't in the cards for my future, and that CTB is the right choice for me.

I plan to have some of my favorite music playing and a peaceful environment, it will be similar to people who choose euthanasia, except I can't have any loved ones with me or even be talking to them at the time.

I think it's a very individual thing though, I can understand how for some people, thinking about their life or past happy memories would only cause them stress and a surge of SI.

virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
I don't think I want to be in such a mindset. I just want relief. maybe suicide is not the answer for me after all. I mean if I'm just going to be panicked and then too dead to feel relief from dying, what's the fucking point lol. I just feel overwhelmed trying to find an option in the living world, and it's quite painful when I had one and fucking blew it so recently.
Yeah I feel you, what I'm thinking of doing is probably like taking a week off before, and just try to chill as much as I can and try to be happy ig, knowing my end is soon to come