• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PeacefulDreams

PeacefulDreams

Going down hill again.
Aug 16, 2022
I apologize in advance if a thread like this is already posted.

Is it possible to overdose on melatonin and can you die from an overdose? If you can die, what's the fatal dosage?

Reactions: FrozenMango
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I apologize in advance if a thread like this is already posted.

Is it possible to overdose on melatonin and can you die from an overdose? If you can die, what's the fatal dosage?
You cannot die from a melatonin overdose.

Reactions: FrozenMango and Sick of it all
PeacefulDreams

PeacefulDreams

Going down hill again.
Aug 16, 2022
  • Aww..
Reactions: wait.what, 👁️👃👁️, Sick of it all and 1 other person
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Dammit. Well, I'm glad I asked before I tried to lol
I tried it once when I had no knowledge about it, didn't do anything and didn't even make me sleepy. Took 30 melatonin pills. Found out later that day that it's not lethal and can't kill you when googling it and talking to my doctor.

Reactions: Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
"Between 2000 and 2001, three case reports10​ documented people who were admitted to emergency rooms for suicide attempts involving melatonin, each taking between 60 to 150 milligrams. Two of the individuals also took pharmaceutical drugs and alcohol with the melatonin. Minimal side effects were reported, and each person was discharged without issue after receiving appropriate care."

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
«Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Lethal Dose of Melatonin?
Every single medicine has its own LD 50. This is the lethal dose when 50% of the experimental subjects would die of exposure. Melatonin is known to be relatively safe and an LD50 couldn't be established. Even extremely high doses weren't lethal in animals.»

Insider also reports that there is per date, no lethaly known dosage of melatonin.

Source:
https://www.sleepadvisor.org/can-you-overdose-on-melatonin/

https://www.insider.com/guides/health/treatments/can-you-overdose-on-melatonin?amp

So on it's own, it is not possible to die from melatonin. Maybe if you mixed it with something or to use it as a tool to help you get sleepy, but it would not be the cause of death.

Reactions: Sick of it all
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Unfortunately no, or we would all be out lol

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Jrmull1993 and Sick of it all
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Shame. I was offered this.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Shame. I was offered this.
Someone offered you a gravel truck filled to capacity with melatonin pills and said you could ctb with it? This has never happened to me.

WHY HAS THIS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME

• Yay!
Reactions: neglectedsoul and rationaltake