• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
Is there a way to cause cardiac arrest?

My physical condition is extremely poor, so a cardiac arrest will only appear to be natural. Even my coworkers say things like "hey man, are you ok? you look like you need a break", or stuff like that. My family tells me I look horrible and that I'm too obese... which is 100% true (this is not part of why I want to CTB).

My question is that exactly. Is there a chemical, medicine or anything that might cause cardiac arrest?? That way I could die but knowing tha I left enough insurance money to my family

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Yes, chloroquine. I'm considering this method with some xanax myself.

Reactions: botanist_dude
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My question is that exactly. Is there a chemical, medicine or anything that might cause cardiac arrest?? That way I could die but knowing tha I left enough insurance money to my family
Tri-cyclic antidepressants (e.g. Amitriptyline, Doxepin) cause cardiac arrest when you OD on them but if the insurance investigates it they won't pay if suicide is suspected / proven.

Reactions: Forveleth
B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
Tri-cyclic antidepressants (e.g. Amitriptyline, Doxepin) cause cardiac arrest when you OD on them but if the insurance investigates it they won't pay if suicide is suspected / proven.

That is my main fear. My physical condition I know will help, but I guess I'll leave without really knowing for sure right?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
That is my main fear. My physical condition I know will help, but I guess I'll leave without really knowing for sure right?
Not really knowing what? Whether it works or not?

B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
Not really knowing what? Whether it works or not?
That insurance money will be collected and that insurance people will convince themselves it was a natural death caused by my poor health

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
That insurance money will be collected and that insurance people will convince themselves it was a natural death caused by my poor health
That's what nobody will know whether they r going to investigate it or not.

Reactions: botanist_dude
B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
That's what nobody will know whether they r going to investigate it or not.
Exactly... the only thing I can do is to stage it as possible as I can, leaving NO traceable evidence

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Electrocution causes cardiac arrest.

B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
Electrocution causes cardiac arrest.
I don't have enough skill to pull this off. I will die, but probably in excrutiating pain being burned alive by the resistance my body gives.

Reactions: Forveleth and locked*n*loaded
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
overdosing with beta blockers maybe, they slow the heart rate