• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
i want to do it soon but wont have more time than around almost 6 hours and im not sure if i should take the risk. i know death usually occurs within 4 hours but ive heard it can take up to 8, of course this is going to be different for everyone but how big is the chance of surviving after 6 hours?

• Aww..
Reactions: Interloper
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
You die after about 2 hours, 3 on the outside.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I would not risk it. In the safe side at least a whole night is what is safe or around 8-12 hours before being found. Even though its supposed to work within an hour, one never knows. Everybody reacts different and so does their body. Things can go wrong in a way one is not looking for.

PoorlyTinted

PoorlyTinted

Mar 2, 2023
sn is absorbed differently for different people. it may kill you in 35 minutes or up to 8 hours. best to have 12 hours planned where you wont be found

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Will you suffer when you pass out or it is unknown?

Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
If you really are willing to do it, I'm not going to stop you. My question is though, are you sure you want this? I have no people to talk to at this moment so I would gladly be willing to talk to you if you're willing to, of course.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
i want to do it soon but wont have more time than around almost 6 hours and im not sure if i should take the risk. i know death usually occurs within 4 hours but ive heard it can take up to 8, of course this is going to be different for everyone but how big is the chance of surviving after 6 hours?
When I considered doing SN I was always set on consuming it at 02.00 in the morning. I chose 02 because I know that everyone I know around me physically are deeply asleep by that time so nobody will interfere with the attempt nor know about it or suspect anything. I was set on having emails and such be sent out at 12 during day time so 10 hours later or in case I got a hotel, the hotel staff would be checking in on me or be trying to clean my room at around 12 o clock. I just felt like 10 hours would be enough time to ensure that I'm gone and it fits well with the 02.00 consumption of the SN timeline. I'd want to people to be notified of my passing as soon as possible so the funeral can happen as quick as it can, but not too soon to the point where I could risk being saved.