irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
Hi all. Sorry, it's been a while.

I was curious as to if it could be possible to get ahold of SN without needing to go the deep web route. I personally struggle with some OCD specific to the more unmonitored web [Ha! Even when I joined here well over a year ago I was nervous!] so I don't feel comfortable going through the process of going there. Additionally, I have been looking online, but it seems many listings are behind a wall of needing to be a running business purchasing product.

While I am curious about this, in no way do I ask for any specific websites in particular, as I know that goes against the rules here. However, if anyone has had luck with purchasing from the clear net, preferably without pretending to be a faux business, that would be great to know.

Hope you all are fairing as well as possible. Thank you for reading.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think everyone bought it on the clear web and from chemical / lab suppliers. Idk why a legal and cheap chemical that is widely used in the industry would need a DNM.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, Oneness, NoLoveNoHope and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yes, people should stop buying it on the DNMs. It's ridiculous people are paying a 100x markup on a legal substance all because of conspiracy theories and myths.

Reactions: heavyeyes, irregularreconcile and Praestat_Mori
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Hi all. Sorry, it's been a while.

I was curious as to if it could be possible to get ahold of SN without needing to go the deep web route. I personally struggle with some OCD specific to the more unmonitored web [Ha! Even when I joined here well over a year ago I was nervous!] so I don't feel comfortable going through the process of going there. Additionally, I have been looking online, but it seems many listings are behind a wall of needing to be a running business purchasing product.

While I am curious about this, in no way do I ask for any specific websites in particular, as I know that goes against the rules here. However, if anyone has had luck with purchasing from the clear net, preferably without pretending to be a faux business, that would be great to know.

Hope you all are fairing as well as possible. Thank you for reading.
yes i bought it from the clar web and from a legal company. They send me CoA (Certificate of Analysis).
That SN is pure

Reactions: irregularreconcile
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
If you're in the US they still sell it on Amazon, it just isn't the first result.

Reactions: rosepanda and lilmisswbd2cbt
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
If you're in the US they still sell it on Amazon, it just isn't the first result.
There is no way it would be >95% pure though, Amazon was alerted a long time ago and US Congress just passed the Youth Poisoning Act banning SN from being sold to individuals

Reactions: kilowatt and wyo777
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Yes, people should stop buying it on the DNMs. It's ridiculous people are paying a 100x markup on a legal substance all because of conspiracy theories and myths.
I think if U r planing CTB this 50 pounds more its not a lot for most people. Also ownestly at this moment it is really hard to find SN with shiping abroad. Most companies are not doing that any more.
Not everyone got such a good sources as You that even can buy N in UK.

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
There is no way it would be >95% pure though, Amazon was alerted a long time ago and US Congress just passed the Youth Poisoning Act banning SN from being sold to individuals
Really shouldn't be disclosing sources. Sn is not prevented from being sold just prohibited from being sold in high purity amounts. Amazon's system only removes ones that are labeled as 95% or higher.

Since the one I use was already removed I guess there's no harm in disclosing it. I was able to buy sn off of Amazon the seller didn't say the Purity percentage just that it was high purity. Another user messaged me and said they tested it at 96%. I went ahead and ordered it and received a 2 pound Black bag with no markings of any kind. I definitely felt a little unsure now having any certificate of percentage. However seeing As Amazon removed it after a week or two it's probably legit

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
Yes you can even get it on Amazon if you have a business account (but you need a business address too unfortunately which I didn't have access too, but maybe you do!)

Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Really shouldn't be disclosing sources. Sn is not prevented from being sold just prohibited from being sold in high purity amounts. Amazon's system only removes ones that are labeled as 95% or higher.

Since the one I use was already removed I guess there's no harm in disclosing it. I was able to buy sn off of Amazon the seller didn't say the Purity percentage just that it was high purity. Another user messaged me and said they tested it at 96%. I went ahead and ordered it and received a 2 pound Black bag with no markings of any kind. I definitely felt a little unsure now having any certificate of percentage. However seeing As Amazon removed it after a week or two it's probably legit
I had a similar experience like 2 weeks ago. The seller didn't list the purity but it was the correct CAS number. I ordered it & the listing was deleted & store front gone the next day. I tested it and slllll good!

L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
Yes you can even get it on Amazon if you have a business account (but you need a business address too unfortunately which I didn't have access too, but maybe you do!)
currently seeing two SNs on amazon business in the US—one that doesn't list the percentage but is "high purity" and the other says 99% assay…both have the correct chemical formula (NaNo2), the latter also has the correct CAS number 🤓 anyone know if either of these are legit/purchased/tested themselves? it's my understanding there's some suspicion of fake SN floating around 🧐 someone on another thread purchased from 3 different vendors on amazon and they all tested negative for nitrite, only positive for nitrate… any insight would be greatly appreciated 🙏 happy to message privately!
I had a similar experience like 2 weeks ago. The seller didn't list the purity but it was the correct CAS number. I ordered it & the listing was deleted & store front gone the next day. I tested it and slllll good!
lucky duck! with a personal or business amazon acct? what'd you use to test it, if you don't mind me asking?

if this is asking/providing too much info I'm sorry! please feel free to delete (or ask me to do so & I will promptly!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Endless_suffering
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
lucky duck! with a personal or business amazon acct? what'd you use to test it, if you don't mind me asking?

if this is asking/providing too much info I'm sorry! please feel free to delete (or ask me to do so & I will promptly!)
I don't have a business account. There are several threads on here abt how to test SN.

L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
I don't have a business account. There are several threads on here abt how to test SN.
thanks! I know, I've read 'em :) was curious which strips you went with (ie: bartovation vs aquarium), yet it doesn't seem to rly matter as long as you are able to perform the test.

Reactions: AmericanMary
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
currently seeing two SNs on amazon business in the US—one that doesn't list the percentage but is "high purity" and the other says 99% assay…both have the correct chemical formula (NaNo2), the latter also has the correct CAS number 🤓 anyone know if either of these are legit/purchased/tested themselves? it's my understanding there's some suspicion of fake SN floating around 🧐 someone on another thread purchased from 3 different vendors on amazon and they all tested negative for nitrite, only positive for nitrate… any insight would be greatly appreciated 🙏 happy to message privately!

Yeah for a period of time you could buy it on Amazon From multiple different sellers. If it was labeled as high purity you're good to go in most cases. Unfortunately the fact that we're talking about It means the option has very likely closed for most people. Unless you're willing to go through the trouble of creating a fake business. In that case it's probably easier just to order from one of the hidden sources.

F

finchywart

Aug 8, 2024
is anyone had luck shipping to europe or has a source please pm me!

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
shit, do i need to be worried about the batch I bought? How can I tell the purity, and practically speaking is CTB still possible at lower purities?

A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
shit, do i need to be worried about the batch I bought? How can I tell the purity, and practically speaking is CTB still possible at lower purities?
There are tests available for purity. The blood test is not necessarily going to be accurate. I plan to test it with an at home test kit (which also are prone to not being fully accurate but is more accurate than blood test; obviously a lab test would be surpreme but there aren't any labs I know of open to just random people testing and it would be costly to do it that way).

Reactions: Praestat_Mori