• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
Heyy I gotta take sn in 3 days but it's hard for me to fast cause of some issues is it ok if I fast for 1 day instead of 2 and if so what schedule should I follow for taking in meto? Please do help thanks a lot

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
That is a good question. I also like to know if its ok to eat during the 48 hour regimen, in the first 24 hours for example. I mean, too much fasting can also result in getting nauseious. Drinking up to 6 hours prior is ok? The pph doesnt say anything about the longer regimen.

item

item

Jun 30, 2024
1day is absolutely okay, some even go lower and do 12h.

• Informative
Reactions: Alessa
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
i think the point of fasting in advance is to make sure your stomach is empty when you take sn so it fully absorbs quickly. if you have fast digestion you should be fine fasting 1 day in advance (?) to stay on the safe side try to have light meals the day before tho

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
The regimen recommends 2 days as a way to be sure your stomach is completely empty. I used to do a drug trial and before every
Blood draw, I'd have to fast 12 hours before to ensure my stomach would be empty. Most people have empty stomach at the 12 hour mark. 1 day should be fine

Reactions: item
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
So what time table should I follow for meto for 24 hours regime? Sorry for asking so many questions
The regimen recommends 2 days as a way to be sure your stomach is completely empty. I used to do a drug trial and before every
Blood draw, I'd have to fast 12 hours before to ensure my stomach would be empty. Most people have empty stomach at the 12 hour mark. 1 day should be fine

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
According to a volunteer study on the oral bioavailability of sodium nitrite conducted by the National Poisons Information Center in the Netherlands, sodium nitrite dissolved in an aqueous solution after an overnight fast (12 hours) rapidly passes through the stomach without significant degradation. Therefore, fasting for more than 12 hours is unnecessary.

• Informative
Reactions: persimmon, rozeske and divinemistress36