A

Avelyn

Sep 5, 2024
I took 7mg of clonazepan last night and ever since I've been feeling non stop nausea and feeling like vomiting throughout today is this normal? please help!!

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Nausea and vomiting are a pretty common side effect of just about every med. If it's persisting throughout the day and continues even after taking the medication a few times you may just be intolerant to that med.

Reactions: NumbItAll
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Make sure you eat if possible and drink water before taking it. That helps I believe.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I personally have never once had a negative side effect from Clonazepam, but everyone reacts differently to many meds

Reactions: Just_Another_Person and _Minsk
A

Avelyn

Sep 5, 2024
But shouldn't SN be administered after fasting for 7-8hours? this was just my experiment to see what it feels like to take benzox

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
But shouldn't SN be administered after fasting for 7-8hours? this was just my experiment to see what it feels like to take benzox
Not when used "as prescribed". Taking them with SN during a CTB regimen, is certainly NOT as prescribed, lol.

phoebie467

phoebie467

My flame's already gone out
Mar 17, 2024
The only time alprazolam almost made me vomit was when I took it on a stomach full of food. I had just eaten and took the benzo. When I woke up, my vomit was already down my throat. But I was able to hold it back. But the cause of the vomiting may not have been the benzo, but the food.