• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Lately I have been practicing compressing my carotid arteries and I can usually find my right one pretty easily, but the left one's pulse just doesn't feel as strong. Also I don't know if this is me being stupid or what, but it feels like it's not perfectly asymmetrical.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I got curious after taking a guess that youre probably right dominant so i googled it. Sometimes other forums hold answers

Continued to read and a few people were saying it should be the same and some said that it could be different. If you want to check the wiki page on it, i did read that variances are possible so take from all of that what you will.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I got curious after taking a guess that youre probably right dominant so i googled it. Sometimes other forums hold answers

Continued to read and a few people were saying it should be the same and some said that it could be different. If you want to check the wiki page on it, i did read that variances are possible so take from all of that what you will.
Thanks for the link. I'm still not certain if it was stronger on that one spot or if I was trying to check for the pulse a bit differently.

Reactions: Life_and_Death