guest86

guest86

May 18, 2024
I have no one else to talk to about wanting to commit suicide. My primary care physician tells me that suicide is selfish. Every time I seek help or end up in the hospital for a suicide attempt they just give me a random combo of meds and send me home after a week. I can't talk to my family or friends because most of them just say "NO" or "That isn't the answer". I tried talking to my mom (the only person I talk to about my mental health) and she just kept saying "I know God has great things in store for you."

I am over 30, living with my parents, and can't keep a job because I have so many health and mental health problems. I lost food stamps because of the new rule that you have to work 80 hours a week (paid or unpaid) to qualify. Like there is no reason for me to be here. I have had multiple past attempts (most I would just wake up and want to scream). My past few have landed me in the hospital. This led to my meds being completely screwed up because no one would listen to me.

I was doing good for a little bit because I was using Delta 8 products. However, because of the meds I am on I am drug tested and my doctor made it clear that I either can take the meds that I need to get through the day or be taken off of them and use Delta 8. Just stuck between a rock and a hard place and I'm just so done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles