E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Or does it feel like the majority are extremely brainwashed and following a certain pattern?

Also, sex. And the emotions "Fear" and "anger" among the general public seems to be spun out of control? And here Iam just watching them tear themselves apart in their misery's and ultimately their bad endings.

I'm not saying it's easy or even possible to avoid the chaos that life brings , maybe ignorance is bliss will keep you on hold for a while, but seriously - I think the chaos and uncertainty that life overwhelms us with is just unavoidable. But that the mass hysteria and brainwashing are just putting gas on the fire.

I don't know if anyone will understand what I'm saying.

• Hugs
Reactions: universe, counting-out-time, ClownMe and 4 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I know exactly what you mean. The Earth is flat and all these globetards STILL are not geting a clue.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: sleeps, WhatPowerIs, Dead Ghost and 6 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Or does it feel like the majority are extremely brainwashed and following a certain pattern?

Also, sex. And the emotions "Fear" and "anger" among the general public seems to be spun out of control? And here Iam just watching them tear themselves apart in their misery's and ultimately their bad endings.

I'm not saying it's easy or even possible to avoid the chaos that life brings , maybe ignorance is bliss will keep you on hold for a while, but seriously - I think the chaos and uncertainty that life overwhelms us with is just unavoidable. But that the mass hysteria and brainwashing are just putting gas on the fire.

I don't know if anyone will understand what I'm saying.
No my friend it is not just you.

Reactions: Huntfish34
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
I know exactly what you mean. The Earth is flat and all these globetards STILL are not geting a clue.
Wdym

You don't think we are living on a flat surface?

Reactions: whatevs and actual_fox
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I don't blame them- the scary reality of life makes me escape into fantasy and I have to bring myself back in here, but then I have to think of solutions and only sure escape is suicide, at least from life.

NASA is lying about everything so is the government

Reactions: eldiablo666
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
'If the world were flat, cats would have knocked everything off the edge by now.'

I'm paraphrasing... Can't even remember where I heard that but have always enjoyed the observation...
I don't blame them- the scary reality of life makes me escape into fantasy and I have to bring myself back in here, but then I have to think of solutions and only sure escape is suicide, at least from life.

NASA is lying about everything so is the government
Yeah- I've thought this before- who is really the better off? It's only really going to be a problem for them if they one day wake up from the 'delusion.'

We may think they're just living a lie but what benefit does it bring to recognise how horrible the world is? When it's unlikely (probably impossible) for us to change it and it's also frustratingly difficult to leave it.

Last edited:
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Wdym

You don't think we are living on a flat surface?
I've never seen it flat.. but I've always thought that it was because of our vision system where all the lines go to the center and the horizon line is always in front of the nose (the one sometimes on the edge of the sea I was scared because the sea is always at the height of my eyes and I thought "will it be a tsunami?").

So respectable is the one who says the Earth is flat as a crow, but I don't know anyone who has the ability to see it flat.

//

Jo mai l'he vist plana.. pero sempre he pensat que era pel nostre sistema de visió on totes les linies van a parar al centre i la línia de l'horitzó sempre està davant el nas (la de vegades que a la vora del mar m'he espantat perquè el mar sempre esta a l'alçada dels meus ulls i he pensat "serà un tsunami?").

Tan respectable es que el que diu que la Terra es plana com corva, però no cónec ningú que tingui la capacitat de veure-la plana.

S

Shrike94

Jul 7, 2022
I've never seen it flat.. but I've always thought that it was because of our vision system where all the lines go to the center and the horizon line is always in front of the nose (the one sometimes on the edge of the sea I was scared because the sea is always at the height of my eyes and I thought "will it be a tsunami?").

So respectable is the one who says the Earth is flat as a crow, but I don't know anyone who has the ability to see it flat.

//

Jo mai l'he vist plana.. pero sempre he pensat que era pel nostre sistema de visió on totes les linies van a parar al centre i la línia de l'horitzó sempre està davant el nas (la de vegades que a la vora del mar m'he espantat perquè el mar sempre esta a l'alçada dels meus ulls i he pensat "serà un tsunami?").

Tan respectable es que el que diu que la Terra es plana com corva, però no cónec ningú que tingui la capacitat de veure-la plana.
The horizon stays at eye level no matter how high you travel into the air. this is only possible on a flat surface. If there were curvature the horizon wouldn't stay at eye level. This is only one of the proofs that the globe model is a lie.

Reactions: Un- and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
The horizon stays at eye level no matter how high you travel into the air. this is only possible on a flat surface. If there were curvature the horizon wouldn't stay at eye level. This is only one of the proofs that the globe model is a lie.
I KNEW IT. THERE ARE FLAT EARTHERS IN THE FORUM!!!

Aljamain Sterling Sport GIF by UFC

• Yay!
Reactions: Un-, Ghostgirl and sleeps
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Yeah- I've thought this before- who is really the better off? It's only really going to be a problem for them if they one day wake up from the 'delusion.'

We may think they're just living a lie but what benefit does it bring to recognise how horrible the world is? When it's unlikely (probably impossible) for us to change it and it's also frustratingly difficult to leave it.
True- World is horrible for some and ok for others- but even If you think world is horrible and your spirit is not broken then you may be ok with It somehow. It is mostly about hope - I believe most people deep down think world is bad BUT could be better if we did X or Y.

If you recognize that world is horrible and It is not you who is broken then you might find peace with yourself. Imagine how many people now blame themselves for what is not their fault. I think about improvement groups and fanbases of Jordan Peterson and Hamza or others- People who think that waking up early and doing stuff all the time solves problems. I think It does make you busy but truth is that world is unpredictable place that is unequal and unjust.

What I am saying is: Some might blame themselves because It is too hard to accept that world is too hard to change- this gives them hope and works be perpetuating the unjust system- It is easier and far better accepted then the "easy" way out.

The rest ("loosers" NEETs, dropouts, SaSu members or some of them) will accept that world is unjust and they have been dealt the bad cards, but they see no easy solution to this- or no solution at all.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
S

Shrike94

Jul 7, 2022
I KNEW IT. THERE ARE FLAT EARTHERS IN THE FORUM!!!

Yes, looks like there are. I discovered it at the start of 2019 and it had a massive impact on the way I see the world. I'm hesitant to bring up the topic most of the time. Seems like the flat earth movement has died down a bit from what it was a few years ago.

Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
@Shrike94 The 'Flat Earth Movement' was simply a Psychological Operation made to discredit yet further the idea of challenging deep rooted and assumed ideas in the populace. The tricks of the criptocracy are crude and very boring, but they work on almost everybody. For some reason, they don't work on a few of us. So it was a Yet Another Stupid Conspiracy that Proves How All Of Them Are Dumb And Caused by The Dünning-Kruger Effect.

Trump was another PsyOp (Controlled Opposition), and so was covid (Problem-Reaction-Solution, Slow Boiling Frog Technique). Obviously the war in Ukraine is real but we never get the full picture of what starts and furthers such events. A Psychological Operation doesn't even need to be 'fake' through and through, it just needs to inject fake into the mix.

For me, the main reason why I think this world is some sort of simulation or tangible fever dream is how society is so obviously controlled by a force that's outside humans, and how almost nobody questions anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Un- and actual_fox
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
For me, the main reason why I think this world is some sort of simulation or tangible fever dream is how society is so obviously controlled by a force that's outside humans, and how almost nobody questions anything.
I was afraid we gonna see some DEBOONKING but luckily no. Thank you for this.
I was a flat earther from watchin Erik Dobay and DITRH on YT and long distance photography but It leads only to simulation theory and some really weird conclusions. Like: there is no outerspace If the sky is simulated (globe earth sky, flat earth world). Then we really are in a Matrix. I know this is crazy and would land me in mental hospital- but If they lied about so many things, then why stop at the shape of the earth and nature of reality. It only makes more sense to me why I am constantly distracted with everything around and sent to work/school for majority of my life - so I don't find myself and where I really am. The meaninglessness and cold mechanisms of life do not make sense when you think about the fact that you are conscious- what universe would fit both together?

Now I just think that this is some sort of ehmm... Spirit/being prison. Or some kind of maze. A place to put you spiritually down and make you brainwashed and small. I just wish there was a way to leave without death and maybe there is (DMT, OOBEs, lucid dreams, imagination.) but those are temporary. Maybe It is just very complex hallucination made by some WOo Woo quantum fields in brain- I will just leave It here so materialists won't bite me.

Reactions: eldiablo666 and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I was afraid we gonna see some DEBOONKING but luckily no. Thank you for this.
I was a flat earther from watchin Erik Dobay and DITRH on YT and long distance photography but It leads only to simulation theory and some really weird conclusions. Like: there is no outerspace If the sky is simulated (globe earth sky, flat earth world). Then we really are in a Matrix. I know this is crazy and would land me in mental hospital- but If they lied about so many things, then why stop at the shape of the earth and nature of reality. It only makes more sense to me why I am constantly distracted with everything around and sent to work/school for majority of my life - so I don't find myself and where I really am. The meaninglessness and cold mechanisms of life do not make sense when you think about the fact that you are conscious- what universe would fit both together?

Now I just think that this is some sort of ehmm... Spirit/being prison. Or some kind of maze. A place to put you spiritually down and make you brainwashed and small. I just wish there was a way to leave without death and maybe there is (DMT, OOBEs, lucid dreams, imagination.) but those are temporary. Maybe It is just very complex hallucination made by some WOo Woo quantum fields in brain- I will just leave It here so materialists won't bite me.
Have you been watching Quantum of Conscience lately? Haha.

• Yay!
Reactions: eldiablo666 and actual_fox