• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I heard that it's better to get 2 packages of sn for testing and using it when you want to die, but it's also not necessary. Would one package be enough for both testing and later using it? If I have just one package and I want to test it first, after I open it for testing and then close it, would it be fine? If I open the package for testing and take a bit of sn, the rest of the sn inside the package would only be exposed to air for a bit so it shouldn't affect it and turn it into sodium nitrate right? I'm not sure if one package would be enough or if I would need another one, that's why I'm asking this

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and IwantHappiness
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I heard that it's better to get 2 packages of sn for testing and using it when you want to die, but it's also not necessary. Would one package be enough for both testing and later using it? If I have just one package and I want to test it first, after I open it for testing and then close it, would it be fine? If I open the package for testing and take a bit of sn, the rest of the sn inside the package would only be exposed to air for a bit so it shouldn't affect it and turn it into sodium nitrate right? I'm not sure if one package would be enough or if I would need another one, that's why I'm asking this
You can always get 2 packages for good measure but its not required no

I don't personally know how you test SN so idrk the process of it but having 2 packages could be good if you choose to go with someone else or even as a comfort blanket if your intial attempt fails

As far as i'm aware the second you open it apprently it starts to go off or so i'm told so if your gonna test it you'd have to use it basically right away or soon but keeping it in a sealed jar after the fact can help

But again i could be wrong with this anyone more knowledgeable on the matter can feel free to correct me on this

Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
It's not necessary at all to get 2 packages, if you make sure you keep it well stored the process of transformation to nitrate is extremely slow, and basically doesn't affect the purity

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739