• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dripping

Dripping

Nov 17, 2019
Hello,
In case I ctb, is it a problem if I leave a messagge with the place where I have hidden leftover drug such as N and some oxycontin?
I Live in Italy.
Thanks.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I see it as a good idea, whether they find you family or the police, it is good to indicate where substances that could harm another can be left.
The text I left to the police already indicated where is the paraphernalia. I prefer that they throw things instead of my familaires

Reactions: Ame
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I don't know if he/she really meant that @Fehler @WornOutLife

I think he meant something in the line of
"I ordered some drugs and won't be using all of it, so I'll leave something behind for someone from this forum so that he won't have to struggle and search for the right source for S/N <example> like I did"

Reactions: voyager, demuic and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020

"I ordered some drugs and won't be using all of it, so I'll leave something behind for someone from this forum so that he won't have to struggle and search for the right source for S/N <example> like I did"

ooooh, now that you say it and rereading it I could have misunderstood. If this is the case, I see it very nice on your part but at the same time, complicated. If it were my case, I would leave it to someone on the forum who lives in my country, I would send them a message from the place where I left it. I have no idea but it is surely something illegal and the post would be deleted.

Reactions: LunarPyotr
Dripping

Dripping

Nov 17, 2019

This is what I wanted to say. I have drugs to share, how can I inform others?

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
This is what I wanted to say. I have drugs to share, how can I inform others?
I wouldn't share it in plain text since this forum can be accessed without any account.
I sent you a PM with the second part of this comment. But I cannot warranty that this will work. It has been 4 years since I visited Italy and the way how ISP operate there could gotten better or worse

Reactions: Fehler
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Hello,
In case I ctb, is it a problem if I leave a messagge with the place where I have hidden leftover drug such as N and some oxycontin?
I Live in Italy.
Thanks.
Hi,i'm from italy too