• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
Finally found IC- but in order to purchase SN it says you need to submit photo ID to an email address, and if you don't the order will be cancelled. Is this a legitimate rule, or are they just saying this to ward off suspicion and such? I know the website is legitimate I just feel... odd about submitting ID to this site for some reason. I mean it's really obviously a cover just for SN so I can't help but to think who's running it, now they'll know my face and personal info, blah blah blah, I'm sorry I just get paranoid about this stuff.

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
could you PM me the website? or a way of finding it on google? ive been searching for days

M

MovingOn

Nov 29, 2022
I haven't ordered mine yet (money next month) but based on what I've heard on this forum, the website is legitimate. There's been a lot of media attention on teenagers accessing SN, so I understand their rule about requiring evidence that you're +21y.o. Doesn't really seem fishy to me, I plan on ordering next month (I live in northern europe, do they ship here?) and will just cover my social security number while leaving my date of birth and face. I don't care. Really, if you're going to CTB, do you really care about your face and address? Something to think about.

Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
Yes, you need to send the email.

I'm a repeat customer. Don't ask, I'm a mess. The first time was before the rule and I got it. The second time was right after the requirement was made. I logged into my account and ordered and didn't send any email with my ID. I received an email from them quickly, within 12 hours, and I didn't see it or respond. They canceled really quick, within 24 hours. I sent an email with the ID and they sent it out no problem.

I will say this. The third time I just logged into my account and ordered. They must've kept my ID on record because they sent it right out, the requirement was met during the 2nd order.

I think the staff is good vibes. I was never concerned about sending my ID over. They're reasonable about getting your order taken care of and not asking any further questions like some of these places.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Cathy Ames
Sapphire

Sapphire

-
Nov 22, 2022
The company is legit. There is nothing suspicious about them asking for your ID. They ask for your ID because they don't want to sell SN to minors. It's similar to merchants asking for ID when you buy alcohol or cigarettes in order to be sure that you are an adult. If you are over 21, there is no problem.

The owner is very pro choice. Look at the name on the PayPal account. Google the name if you don't know who that is.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Venus13
R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
I haven't ordered mine yet (money next month) but based on what I've heard on this forum, the website is legitimate. There's been a lot of media attention on teenagers accessing SN, so I understand their rule about requiring evidence that you're +21y.o. Doesn't really seem fishy to me, I plan on ordering next month (I live in northern europe, do they ship here?) and will just cover my social security number while leaving my date of birth and face. I don't care. Really, if you're going to CTB, do you really care about your face and address? Something to think about.
Could you pm me please the name of the vendor so I can buy some as a back up? Thanks

Papilio_polyxenes

Papilio_polyxenes

Oct 4, 2022
Just as a question for those who've ordered, will the package be placed in the mailbox or arrive at my doorstep if I'm in America?

I'd much prefer to pick it up at the local FedEx or UPS, but I imagine that the contents are marked as hazardous (making it ineligible for delivery options.)

Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
Just as a question for those who've ordered, will the package be placed in the mailbox or arrive at my doorstep if I'm in America?

I'd much prefer to pick it up at the local FedEx or UPS, but I imagine that the contents are marked as hazardous (making it ineligible for delivery options.)
I got it in the mailbox. It's a very thin envelope. I never tried to change the shipping option.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
To echo the comments already, IC shipped fine to me (UK) after emailed ID. I did feel a bit weird about sending it but it makes sense given how many suicides have been successful with it. FYI in case you live with anyone mine did say (in small letters) that it was SN on the packaging (presumably for customs), so if you're with someone who might recognise what it is you might want to take extra care.

GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
Has anyone had an issue with their address on their ID not matching the shipping address?

I have ID but I've moved since so my shipping address is different to the address on my ID. I don't want it sent to my old address on my ID

enviro400mmc

enviro400mmc

#1 cake123 fanboy
Nov 27, 2022
Has anyone had an issue with their address on their ID not matching the shipping address?

I have ID but I've moved since so my shipping address is different to the address on my ID. I don't want it sent to my old address on my ID
Did you ever find out the answer to this question?

Some people in this thread have suggested the answer is no https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-id-requirement-for-sn.101959/

M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
I ordered on Saturday and they never asked me for any ID. The shipping label was created and is just waiting to be picked up by Canada Post. I am within Canada though, so maybe they don't need to be as strict.

Reactions: jessisme
N

nffc

Nov 11, 2022
I ordered on Saturday and they never asked me for any ID. The shipping label was created and is just waiting to be picked up by Canada Post. I am within Canada though, so maybe they don't need to be as strict.
To echo the comments already, IC shipped fine to me (UK) after emailed ID. I did feel a bit weird about sending it but it makes sense given how many suicides have been successful with it. FYI in case you live with anyone mine did say (in small letters) that it was SN on the packaging (presumably for customs), so if you're with someone who might recognise what it is you might want to take extra care.
How long did it take yours to arrive and when did you order if you don't mind me asking? I ordered on the 23rd of November and it's still saying item delayed and nothing has changed.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
How long did it take yours to arrive and when did you order if you don't mind me asking? I ordered on the 23rd of November and it's still saying item delayed and nothing has changed.
Looking back at my emails, I ordered on the 28th November and it arrived on 5th December. Presumably you emailed them your ID when you ordered it?

M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
Mine just got picked up by Canada Post today, so hard to say. This is the week of Christmas, so it's definitely going to take longer than usual.

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
The ID rule is because of all the recent infamy SN has gotten towards teens taking it.

N

nffc

Nov 11, 2022
Looking back at my emails, I ordered on the 28th November and it arrived on 5th December. Presumably you emailed them your ID when you ordered it?
Yeah I did.

Did you pay for XpressPost international?

Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
Could someone please PM me the website? Thank you so much 🙏

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Yeah I did.

Did you pay for XpressPost international?
It shows as "tracked packet international" on my confirmation - I just did the default shipping method.