• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ThisIsGoodbye

ThisIsGoodbye

Apr 15, 2023
I've made sure my friends will be okay, i'm satisfied they don't need me or won't be destroyed by my passing. I'm ready to start preparations to CTB. I was reading up on past forum notices, and I've seen that IC is probably the best and only was to get SN in Australia. Problem is, I can't find them or any information about them by myself. Is anyone able to tell me if they are still a reliable source, and possibly send me a link to their page? I'm also struggling to find an easily accessible anti-emetic over here, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? I have a strong stomach, but for what i've read, even that won't be enough. Would Anti-Nauseants do the trick or is something stronger really necessary? Could I do it without Anti-Emetics? Any tips or other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
It is no longer a source at all.

ThisIsGoodbye

ThisIsGoodbye

Apr 15, 2023
I've heard many good things about CCS too, but I think they only ship in the US.
That is really unfortunate. Back to the drawing board it looks like. Thanks guys

Reactions: lukas19 and terminalending