A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
I don't bother going out. I don't enjoy things. I don't ever feel comfortable in my own skin. I feel like not many people understand. I wish i was comfortable in my own body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sammie, Trezzohno, alliebear and 7 others
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
It's as valid as any other reason.

I am experiencing the same exact thing.

• Love
Reactions: mesofraternity, alliebear, waitingforrest and 1 other person
lessonlearned

lessonlearned

May 23, 2022
not at all. thats definitely one of my reasons as well.

Reactions: Trezzohno, waitingforrest and Z-bar
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
very valid reason, especially if you cant get sex or a relationship due to it

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
Z-bar

Z-bar

Try DMT
Dec 15, 2021
It's really up to you if it's a good enough reason. If your looks only bring you unhappiness and you suffer endlessly who's to say it's NOT a good enough reason? No one else can dictate it but you. i wish you the best no matter your decision. I would say as long as it's not an impulse and you've thought about it in all frames of mind it's a justifiable reason
if you ever need to vent feel free to hit me up, I'm a good listener

Reactions: mesofraternity and Sammie
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Whatever reason you have is valid if it's your reason. I think all people have to deal with something(s) in their lives that bother them. Most of these things, people learn to live with. Only you can determine if something you perceive about yourself is something you can live with, or something you can't.

Reactions: Sammie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is no such thing as a 'bad' reason for ctb, suicide does not even need a reason, we have no obligations to stay alive as we did not ask to exist and we all have the right to exit this world at a time of our own choosing. It is a personal decision when to leave. I'm sorry that you suffer. I can imagine that it must be really hard what you are going through. It seems as though in this life it is impossible to escape from pain. I hope that you find relief from your situation.

Reactions: Sammie, Mokocchi and alliebear
O

OnlySleep

Jul 4, 2022
Not feeling comfortable in one's own body seems like a "good" reason to end one's life, as one's life is intrinsically linked to occupying that body and if that level of discomfort exceeds what one can bare then suicide becomes a "viable" option. There may be things you can do to increase how comfortable you are in your body though, rather than just giving up on it.

The_Flying_Fox

The_Flying_Fox

Jan 9, 2022
I don't bother going out. I don't enjoy things. I don't ever feel comfortable in my own skin. I feel like not many people understand. I wish i was comfortable in my own body.
You're probably suffering from body dysmorphic disorder (bdd), like me. It's also my reason to want to ctb. Suffering from bdd can be unbearable. I think that's a valid enough reason to want to ctb.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
any reason a good enough reason with lives as shit as these whats there to like

Trezzohno

Trezzohno

Suffering from a bad case of being alive :/
May 9, 2022
This world is obsessed with looks and it just keeps getting worse. People say looks don't matter yet i see beautiful people getting so much attention on social media due to their looks. On tiktok there are girls who post videos swaying their perfect faces back and forth and get millions of views and gushing comments. The never ending youtube channels celebrating golden ratios and perfect facial aesthetics etc
How you look is a big very factor how other humans will treat you. If you are considered a member of the ugly, world of misery awaits you

Reactions: mesofraternity and Sammie