• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Hi everyone sorry we're all here in pain.
I'm in a situation where I'm being monitored for ctb among other things, someone staying with me.
But they're asleep at least between 2am to 6.
I've seen the partial videos which look silent & peaceful but my experience is when I see stars I start coughing violently. I've come to the conclusion it's either my goiter or technique so now I want to try full but I can't get caught.
I keep hearing you'll be out in under a minute. Can anyone confirm this is true?
Also any SI suppressing methods would be helpful. I've limited mobility & only a few benzos left. thank you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I can now answer my own question. No it wasn't peaceful, well very little struggling but stepping in the noose was horribly frightening & pressure intense & more than the mere seconds I've seen in videos. I ended up crashing to the floor unconscious.
I awoke several hours later so disoriented and I had a psychotic break from reality where I began thinking my ecig had "magical powers". For that I was hospitalized but hanging is not for me, unless I have a partner & a much sturdier tree.

Reactions: ron_g, strange.auai and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Thanks for reporting back.
Was the rope at the top of your neck? Where was the knot? How long did it take roughly to lose consciousness?

Reactions: Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I used a silk scarf directly under top of neck. I have small goiter though might be why it took 1 to 2 minutes to blackout & some choking. The steel rod has supported my full weight in the past.

Reactions: ron_g