• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
So we know that N completely shuts down the body after intake, with this I mean that there's no room for involuntary movements of the limbs.
I want to know if Fentanyl does this too, because I would like to use it with the exit bag and I certainly don't want to make any movements like involuntarily tearing off the bag, after injecting F. So I need to make sure F stops all movement just like N does.
Would someone knowledgable about this help me with this? Thanks

Xunnsu

Xunnsu

Apr 22, 2020
All opiates/opioids are CNS depressants. So is alcohol. If you take enough Fent you'll stop breathing altogether. I don't know how you would time it using an exit bag. You won't be able to keep it on very long before you start feeling the pain of suffocation.

Reactions: Yomyom and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
But you see, opiods are not CNS depressants to the same degree as barbiturates. From wikipedia, opioids:

"Contrary to popular misconception, opioids are not depressants in the classical sense.[4] They do produce central nervous system depression, however, they also excite certain areas of the central nervous system. To remain true to the term 'depressant' – opioids cannot be classified as such. For opioid agonists and opium derivatives, these are classified differently. Analgesic or narcotic correctly identifies these drugs. However, they do have depressant actions nonetheless. "

So I'm left wondering if they really stop all movements like N does.

Xunnsu

Xunnsu

Apr 22, 2020
Hmm... interesting. Well, I don't think you'll be moving. Fentanyl is quite a powerful supressant. How much are you planning on doing?

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Hmm... interesting. Well, I don't think you'll be moving. Fentanyl is quite a powerful supressant. How much are you planning on doing?
Probably impure but around 1g. Its on Empire now unlike months ago, theres plenty of offers to choose from so thats nice.

Xunnsu

Xunnsu

Apr 22, 2020
A pure gram of Fent would go for around $700 to $1000 on the older dark markets that are long since gone. That should give you some perspective. A gram is a huge amount, so I would imagine it will do the trick if you didn't get completely ripped off.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
A pure gram of Fent would go for around $700 to $1000 on the older dark markets that are long since gone. That should give you some perspective. A gram is a huge amount, so I would imagine it will do the trick if you didn't get completely ripped off.
Hm... unless im misremembering the amount, theres right now several offers in Empire, around 60 dollars for 1g of powder. All good feedback, but yeah theres no way all of it is pure. But even if only 10% is pure, thats 100mg of fentanyl, way overkill lol