A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
guess what homies, i'm starting to think that a nice ending to my life is not in the cards. i have tried absolutely everything, i feel asleep with a bag taped to my head this afternoon and i woke up half an hour later… like what the actual f. i am literally starting to think i am invincible.
so this is my formal announcement that i may be one of the worlds biggest idiots. in my desperate state after the "i'm invincible" thought left my mind. i have swallowed 7 watch button batteries. i know. i am an idiot. the chances of this killing me.. idk slim to none i think. and if it does kill me. not gonna be nice. but to end this rambling, i don't think trying to go for a 'nice end' in todays climate works. i think only sheer blind stupidity with your ideas work.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
You should read the resource compilation. It has guides for most methods that r reliable

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the unfortunate reality that suicide is so unnecessarily difficult, especially because we are all programmed to survive, even if one is aware that suicide is what they truly wish for it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering. And I think this can explain why trying to die by putting a bag over one's head leads to failure as the SI causes one to tear it off. I hate how it's so hard to die, it's so cruel how we cannot just easily and peacefully free ourselves from this existence.

Reactions: alterationitfinds
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
another failed attempt, just took an overdose of paracetamol, codine and tramadol. closed my eyes and i've just thrown up across the bed.
another failed attempt, just took an overdose of paracetamol, codine and tramadol. closed my eyes and i've just thrown up across the bed.

Last edited: