• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

meowtistic

meowtistic

I just wanna sleep
Apr 10, 2023
like will SI kick in for air or anything or will the slow increase in CO make it harder to notice and will I pass out from hypoxia before or like what,, in the situation I was burning charcoal in a car.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
like will SI kick in for air or anything or will the slow increase in CO make it harder to notice and will I pass out from hypoxia before or like what,, in the situation I was burning charcoal in a car.
CO is painless and very quick – if the concentration is high enough.

Charcoal burning in the car – that's unreliable, and you would need to sit in the car while the CO levels build up. That's uncomfortable.

You could inhale some test gases (5% CO in N) with a mask. With this method, you should be unconscious after your first breath and die after a few. Did you look into that, @GasMonkey ?
Also, CO can be created as a result of two acids' reactions.

That would work better, I guess.

Reactions: my-end and meowtistic
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to get the level of CO upwards of 10000 PPM (parts per million) or more. At that level, after a few breath you will be unconscious, and death will come with mere minutes. Anything lower in level will take longer (obviously) and if the level is too low, you can less yourself up very badly, possibly so messed-up that you might end up in a far worse condition before your attempt and be unable to even try to CTB ever again.

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Long term exposure to CO can cause headaches and dizziness but yea it's relatively painless

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
If you get the concentration above 10k ppm , it seems like worst case, if it is painful. It will be less than a minute or two before you pass out.

Below there, who knows, it could be very uncomfortable

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I failed this method because I was going in and out of consciousness and was gasping for air (because my body wanted oxygen so bad) that my brain was like just a few more seconds and my body was like get to the air outside NOW.
In hindsight, I think it would've worked better if I had less CO build up so fast. Then maybe I would've gone to sleep. But SI got the best of me.
I was charcoal burning in my car.
I guess it's a bit of trial and error. What works for someone else may not work for me. There are so many variables.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori