• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tryme

Jul 19, 2024
Most trains have cowcatchers and/or other things and measuring whether my neck will fit under all the protection at front of the train is above my capabilities. But, even if it doesn't, is just getting hit sufficiently reliable for ending it? Recently there have been many suicides around where I live from people just getting hit by trains, and barely anyone does decapitation. I'll settle for 90%, or 80% chance. My body is already riddled with disease so any further damage i take should make me more likely to die than the average person.

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I worry about this method a little bit. I've seen people who jumped and then lived but got an arm or a leg amputated. That's just additional reason to ctb after that. Not to mention the involvement of other people. Personally, while I think it's more likely than not to work, it has a very specific risk to it.

amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
The reason intentionally getting hit by a train is not a great idea is that you're going to cause mental trauma to the train's engineer.

Good luck on your journey.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
I know someone who jumped in front of the Amtrak train in Los Angeles and got pinned under it and all he lost was an eye. He's alive and retired in Mexico now. I jumped in front of the front runner here in Utah but they stopped it in time. It depends on your timing. And how they slam into you.