• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019
So, I'm trying to find people who are Exit International members, preferably in the US. Was hoping to ask a few questions about the membership process and also about how Exit Guides work (both at home and to Pegasos).

I've just started the process of applying but I'm not sure if I should just pay for the membership right away or wait until I send them all my doctor's notes and they approve it. Attempting to contact someone from Exit directly has been unsuccessful so far.

If you're willing to drop a short line in the thread or want to PM me about one of these topics, feel free.

Thanks for listening :heart:

Reactions: houseofleaves, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Peel_the_Banana and 1 other person
Beau

Beau

Student
Aug 30, 2021
I was able to contact someone with the Final Exit Network in the U.S.

Reactions: Butterflyfree and Peel_the_Banana
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
I was able to contact someone with the Final Exit Network in the U.S.
I spoke to someone from this organization a while back. I really like them. They are readily available and will call you back to answer questions. Very good information and knowledgeable resource. If you meet their criteria they can also provide post ctb assistance.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Butterflyfree
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I have purchased an annual membership in the past because I figured I should support them and that it would make it easier to get useful information. I was already aware of this forum though so most of the info i got was from here. I think you have to pay extra for a PPEH even if you buy a membership but you get access to videos and workshops.

Butterflyfree

Butterflyfree

Student
Oct 10, 2021
I spoke to someone from this organization a while back. I really like them. They are readily available and will call you back to answer questions. Very good information and knowledgeable resource. If you meet their criteria they can also provide post ctb assistance.
@Peel_the_Banana Final exit Network only allows for use of one method if they are to be with you when you CTB.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I've emailed Pegasos directly. Very helpful.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Hi, did you applied for VAD there?
No. There are more formalities if you have mental health conditions. I barely function and there are a lot of hurdles to overcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropintheocean